Toothfairys "mission slim"

Be strong. I'm finding it hard too today... Esp tonight as I'm staying in on my own.. Stay strong. You'll feel great in the morning.xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Zero coke, water, protein

You can do it xxx

Thanks so much R!

Went to Tescos. Brought Diet Cream Soda (no citric acid!) and Strawberry Water (no citric acid!) and Grazia mag!

Will defo keep me on the straight and narrow!xxxx

Do something to keep yourselves occupied guys. When i'm struggling i put on my head phones listen to my music and fantasise about how good i will look in my little swim suit when i hit the villa in Florida come October. Just try to remember why you're doing this...... It gets easier but we all have rubbish days. You don't get such good consistent weight losses on other diets. You'll both be at your targets in no time.

Had oatmeal, vanilla shake, lemon bar, Boullion , 2 med scrambled eggs with 200g mushrooms.... Feeling very low.... Ratty and emotional, not due on, clothes feel tighter!!!! Too scared to weigh.
I have not cheated once.....

On this diet, don't be so sure your not due on!!

Keep drinking and relax, distract yourself hunny :)

Mmm I love diet cream soda (lush made into jelly too Mmmmm)

I usually go on pintrest and add to clothes I want to wear boards, read magazines or do some forward planning for refeed.. failing that bath, pamper and film

Xxxx

Clothes prob feel tighter due to being due on!

Nearly the end of the day!xxxx

How long should a refeed take R?xxxx

Really not due on! Only finished 4 days ago! And only on day 3 of my new pill pack.

Will weighing Wednesday,hot bath, full body exfoliation, just smothered myself in st tropez, pedi and mani.... What else???? Hot chai then bed.......

Err face mask??

Aah I love a nice chai yum yum :) Xx

Day whatever... Feels like a lifetime!

Choc krispie shake HOT

Chicken soup ( nice in this weather)

Choc truffa bar

Tandoori chicken wit lettuce onion

Hot chai...

Hi carrot, I didn't make it!! My local tandoori did!!!! I normally have 4 packs plus veg but over at friends and they decided on Indian....
Didn't want the usual fuss and opinions about the diet, so I decided to have the chicken and salad!!!! And not mention SnS!!! X

Banana shake
Choc shake
Lemon bar
Tried to eat mushroom on veg but can't stand the meals anymore!!!!!!

Spinning 45 mins bloody AC not working in gym- friend had a crying attack so had to look after her which meant i missed last 15 mins of spin!

Still need to (go) haven't for 1 week and it's getting me down.... Can't take any lax as I have stomach ulcer and it will cause me to flare up!!!!
Supposed to be WI in wed but if things haven't moved I won't bother...

This past week despite being 100% I have felt like I havent lost...

Got so many meal Packs which I can't stand! May have to just have 3 packs and protein and stop having my 4th " meal pack".

My next order will be all flavour shakes, both porridges all bars and maybe a couple of soups!!! NO MEALS ever ever again!!!

Blaise I did the opposite and brought 7 meals and 21 shakes and wish I'd tried other things!

My second order is coming tomorrow and I've got lots of different things to try including the bars (YAY!) xxxx

Bananas said:
Well done on th spinning!!! Sorry you hate the meals :(. I love them

I have found my tastes change, liked things, then gone off them then back to liking them again! It's all trial and error really.. If there is anything you hate then eBay it!

Back