Toothfairys "mission slim"

Hi carrot, I didn't make it!! My local tandoori did!!!! I normally have 4 packs plus veg but over at friends and they decided on Indian....
Didn't want the usual fuss and opinions about the diet, so I decided to have the chicken and salad!!!! And not mention SnS!!! X

Oh i see! Lol. People do get very opinionated regarding these types of diets don't they! I told people what i was doing when i did LL a fews years ago but just got fed up with hearing negatives remarks, suddenley everyone was an expert on a diet they'd never heard of before that day! This time i've not told people exactly what i'm doing. Obviously they've seen the shakes at work but have told them its like celebrity slim. They'll all want to know my secret when i'm 3 stone lighter in a few months :)

Day 20

Still not cheated once
Still bloated, still no movement!!!
WI tomorrow and dreading it!!!! It's actually not fair, I read others diaries who are cheating here and there and yet have huge losses.
Here's me, no cheats, not great losses, sooooo bloated... I'm starting to lose heart with this diet....

Porridge
Hazelnut shake
Truffa bar
Chilli with a small green salad

Last edited:
Just focus on you.. don't worry about the cheaters!!

The hormone bloat will pass, chin up hun xxx

I'd suggest more green veg! Don't worry about cals and carbs it's literally nothing! Lots and lots of fibre in them.

I eat over 200g a day. I need to be regular!xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

svincent said:
I'd suggest more green veg! Don't worry about cals and carbs it's literally nothing! Lots and lots of fibre in them.

I eat over 200g a day. I need to be regular!xxxx

Veg, lots of water and make sure you are doing no 2's as that does help weight loss..
Some people use dulcolax Perles.
Don't look at others, only your own progress.
When I did WW or SW or any other diet I lost and put on the same miserable 1/2 stone..
I am now happy as I may not have been speedy with my weight loss but in all the time I have been on it the figure has never gone up?
My body shape has spent the last 3 weeks changing shape and I never lost a pound? It was disheartening and I did a naughty once as I was very frustrated but I have since been rewarded with a loss.
Hormones are also another factor.
Everyone is different but it will happen for you!

Take your measurements and chart them as well as your weight? Use a pair of jeans you love as a yardstick? Get a dress or something you want to diet into?

Go girl!!

So that's it from me.

No change in measurements,
No change on the scales....
Not cheated once, hand on my heart..
Sitting on the floor naked and crying! Just as well everyone is asleep.....
Nobody has ever not lost even 1 pound in a week!
Good luck to everyone, thank you for all the support you have given me.....

Last edited:
I'd defo say there's a physiological reason for that.. Water retention and or stool weight! I'm constipated too it's horrid! It's really disheartening not losing the weight!

I wouldnt continue either I'd be far too pissed off! Bu what I'd say is don't binge and try not to eat too many cars so weight comes back on.. Kind of do a refeeding for a week Blaise then could give anothe shot when your able o I to the loo. You can do it!xxxx

It's upto you ultimately hun, but I think its worth sticking. I don't weigh when Om hormonal or Om tom so I don't get disheartened

It all evens our over the weeks

Hugs xxx

You know what, I may have not lost an ounce or inch but bloody hell I feel better... so week 1 and 2 were ok losses and week 3 NIL, NADA, but I am not going to give up, I have'nt had a no2,its not TOTM, but i'm going to finish my packs and not bother WI anymore........ My clothes are looser, I look better, feel better and Im going to bloody do this! I am sick of feeling defeated and no more.... I have had 2 shakes, about to have my bar, then 6 patients then spinning...spend the eve with my beautiful daughter and OH....

Toothfairy79 said:
You know what, I may have not lost an ounce or inch but bloody hell I feel better... so week 1 and 2 were ok losses and week 3 NIL, NADA, but I am not going to give up, I have'nt had a no2,its not TOTM, but i'm going to finish my packs and not bother WI anymore........ My clothes are looser, I look better, feel better and Im going to bloody do this! I am sick of feeling defeated and no more.... I have had 2 shakes, about to have my bar, then 6 patients then spinning...spend the eve with my beautiful daughter and OH....

That's the attitude!
Remember your body will fight you every step of the way!
I think if it's hot it's water retention, if no no 2's then constipation, and if your measurements have changed remember your body can't do 2 things at once! Lol..
Keep at it and you will get the woosh! I was stuck for ages, nearly 3 weeks and then I got a woosh!
Good luck and enjoy your evening with BD and OH!

Had a blow out, after exactly 3 weeks of no cheating, and I feel totally guilty but!!! I did a no2!!!!!!! After 2 weeks!!!!!!!! TMI I'm sorry.
Back on track tomorrow, but at least I'm not bloated or in pain.....

Toothfairy79 said:
Had a blow out, after exactly 3 weeks of no cheating, and I feel totally guilty but!!! I did a no2!!!!!!! After 2 weeks!!!!!!!! TMI I'm sorry.
Back on track tomorrow, but at least I'm not bloated or in pain.....

Lol well done no 2!

Back