Top Down or Bottom Up?

Spinoza

Never give up
Knew that would grab your attention!

How do you read Minimins? Do you start with the top thread and read and reply to that, or go from the bottom?

Just asking, as it has taken me over an hour to catch up with all I missed this week. There must be a better way! :)

It varies, depends if I am looking for a reply to something funny/interested in/asking about, if not I just work my way down the list!

i bet you are a teacher !!!

Who me? lol - most unlikely job in the world for me - that is really funny (allergic to kids!) I work in accounts (proper boring most of the time but it pays the bills)

oops I meant 'waterworks' who started this thread LOL. top down and bottom up are methods of teaching children to read, tho its been some years since I learnt about it so dont ask me how it works,but I bet she knows !!
sorry i am rambling now

goes to naughty step not been on site fora few days and opend your 1st due to gutter mind x

PMSL Andy - knew it! ;)

Deffo not a teacher mommy - I go to work to get away from them! (not really) :) I've never heard of those reading methods. Wonder how a child would read from the bottom up?

And Susie, your method intrigues me. I shall investigate further. :cool:

I start at the bottom, By the way "top Down" and "bottom up" ate programming terms.

Susie, you only need to click the arrow by the last poster on on a thread that takes you straight to the end.

I also make sure I click on the Atkins link at the top after the first post I read so I can see any new posts I'm not suscribed to.

got lots of catching u to do so may start at bottoms up x

thanks flutter just very busy atm hence my lack of appearance on here

Back