Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Tortilla Wraps

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by ThinLizzy, 21 November 2007 Social URL.

1. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi All,

I am having a red day, and I really really want a tortilla wrap tonight, like fajita type thing.....but I have just phoned Slimming World and nothing like that is able to be counted as a HEX B...... Sooooo, I am looking for any hints or ideas as to what I could have instead of this....each tortilla is 6 syns normally, and I dont think it is worth it for that....but I have got it in my mind big time!!! GRRRR....any thoughts??
    I was thinking, chicken in a schwartz seasoning with peppers, cucumber, feta cheese HexA, and lettuce, but what else can I put it in????? I am just getting over the flu and it is dodgy as to what I fancy at the moment.....
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cjtj

cjtj Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(22.03%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    6 Syns!!!!!!
    God that is Alot aint it! Umm not really sure about anything you could use instead- would making your own bring the syns down?

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

i sometimes make wraps out of big lettuce leaves like the type you get from the chinese with yuk sung.

5. ThinLizzy

ThinLizzy Wants to be a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Thanks guys, some are even more than 6 syns!!
    Its okay now though because the craving has passed!!
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.