Total carb addict determined to lose weight!

Day 3 has gone smoothly. Had my 2 shakes and a soup. Felt a bit tired this evening but other than that it's all great. Woo. Off to cinema now to see Red Riding Hood, and avoid that lovely popcorn!

xx

Day 4 so far so good. Still sticking to the ss for now. Sneaky peak on scales and down 6 pounds, yay! Can't wait til weigh day to see if it's the same loss on my CDC scales but that's Wednesday. too eager!

Well done on sticking to it, you're doing well :) good loss on the scales too! Good luck for your weigh in!

This evening the hunger has kicked in for first time and I have a little voice telling me to eat the ss+ 'meal option... But really wanted to just stick to ss!! Still have a shake left to have, trying to hold off as I don't tend to go to bed until gone midnight so it would last me longer. Night times were my old bingeing times, sat with a whole tub of pringles and dips - eek!

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :) xx

Day 5! Can't believe I've stuck at it. Decided that my next weeks order will just be the chocolate shakes as they are lush!

Having my first drama since starting this, big falling at with OH last night and I didn't go binge. Bit of a breakthrough for me. I packed up my morning shake, my shaker and went to my mums for chat. She's been a great support with my CD and is even starting herself when she's back off her holiday.

I wad guilty of thinking previously that this and all other Vlcds were fads, but it is giving me so much control and I've never felt better with a diet. :)

So glad to hear you're getting on well with it Kim! I couldn't agree more, VLCD's are the way to go as long as they are nutritionally complete & monitored!

Did 30 mins light resistance work today and honestly it didn't effect me... Even did my legs at my usual weights, although not as many reps.

Be really careful, you will still have a carb store in your body for the first 3 days so you would have felt OK but now you should be in Ketosis take it easy!

I felt fine the first week, then from the 2nd week til now, I get light headed when I stand up. I had planned on doing some cardio & cycling to work this week but have decided against it until the dizziness goes. Especially as I can't do things by halves, I'll be doing a burpee and keel over knowing my luck, lol.

Have a great day chick xx

Thanks, your dead right too felt a bit sapped today and peed on a stick and guess what? Dark purple! Makes perfect sense. Gonna leave the exercise for a few weeks until the energy kicks in!

xx

I have decided that, after about6 of them that I hate the vanilla shakes!! Can't wait until weigh in tomorrow night to stock up on choc ones! May try the chocolate mint too!

Hope everyones enjoying the sunshine xx

LOL! I like vanilla. The mint choc are OK but better as a mousse, everyone else seems to love them as shakes though, just me!

I love Strawberry best, which is weird as I thought it would be all about the chocolate!

Be careful with your ketostix being so dark, it might mean you're dehydrated. XX

I cant make mouse as the mix contains gelatine :( gonna add lots of crushed ice and hope it's as lovely as I've imagined it being! Only drank 2 litres yesterday, I'm rubbish at this water thing! xx

Aw, that's just cruel!

But you can stay strong hun! And lasagne and chocolate cake will still be there for you to enjoy (in moderation :D) after you've got to goal. :)

Lettuce an balsamic vinegar are on top of my list :/ oh and a cookie, a small one... I hope lol :D

Day 7... Feeling so so weak today! Getting weighed tonight. Very excited! If only to get my stock replenished... Had to have a veg soup at 7am as could not take anymore vanilla! Bring on the chocolate shakes!!!

xx

Well I lost 11lbs! So sooo happy! Spurred me on to keep going and get the 3 lbs off for next week to make it a nice even stone!

xx

Aw, well done hunni! :happy096: Fantastic!

:banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Well done on your first week weights loss 11lbs - you must be so so chuffed for sticking with it rather than 810. On day 4 today myself and 6 pounds lost similar to yours so hopefully by monday morn I'll reach 11 too (though have totm so not banking on it this time). That first week loss is always so great cos after 7 days (i mean really whats 7 days - I appreciate thats fine after its done) but to feel how the usual clothes are feeling looser - nothing better..
Keep the good work up and will check in when can...

Yeah I will be totm on my next weigh :/

Checked again this morn and another 3 off which officially makes it a stone. Woop Woop!

Xx

HI Kimmie, Well done on your 11lbs loss :) mmmm carbs, i like to double up on them crisp sandwichs are my faveee lol x

Well! As of friday it was officially a stone then ....

I found sex texts on my live in boyfriends phone from a girl who works with him. I was crushed so didn't eat all day Friday, was physically sick at the thought of those text and the fact he couldn't give me one good reason for doing it. He's a good guy trusted him completely.

So as a result today, about an hour ago, having had no food in my body at all since Thursday evening, I had food. I had a quorn burger, with cheese and yep bread, fries and 2 smarties cookies. Ashamed of myself. Hopefully it won't show and I can't get my head back in the game tomorrow.

I'm working off the theory that it takes 3500 Cal to gain a pound... And I'm positive I haven't eaten that much!! I'm guessing around 2500 :(

Sorry to rant on. Gutted - 1 stone and i could have messed it all up. Hope everyone else is going strong xx

Back