Total carb addict determined to lose weight!

Thanks I will I'm sure. It was really no excuse to have food. This is supposed to be something for me.

Well had a chocolate shake this morning and it's filled me up nicely. Off to a big family dinner for Easter and although I've already said i won't be eating I'm betting I get a load of crap for it lol. Weigh in isn't until Wednesday night so hopefully my body will readjust ok and I will be burning by then! :)

Well got through the big family dinner and mass chocolate eating without a fault :D
All my size 18s are hanging off and the 16 is fitting great (even an old size 14 river island playsuit was worn today!!!)

Hope everyone had a great easter :)

Well done on not coming off plan after your blip.

I hope you are OK after finding that out about your boyfriend. All I have to say to you is stay strong, stick to plan & the weight will drop off then you can call the shots, your self esteem will go up & you will be a stronger person. I know what it's like to be big & your confidence is at a low. I don't mean this to sound shallow, just from personal experience! xx

All back on, not in ketosis anymore but hopefully will be by the end of the week! Can really feel the difference now though, even though it's totm my tummy feels much flatter! Been doing bits and bobs of Pilates and various abdominal exercises and hill walking to help burn away those excess cals I took on a few days ago!

Weigh in tomorrow evening so in praying for a 4 pound loss so it's a nice even stone that's showing. If so, i am halfway to my holiday mini goal with 7 weeks to go! Ordered myself a few bits and pieces for the holiday in a smaller size to work towards. I used be able to pull off a size 14 at 12 stone (which I hol target!)

Onwards an upwards! :)

Hey coralprincess, thanks for that your right I was just obsessing about how skinny she was and me in comparison! Got over feeling bad about my slip, it hasn't effected scales so I've moved on :) xx

Don't feel bad, it's totally understandable. And don't compare yourself to her, you are an amazing person in your own right, no matter how much you weigh! If you're anything like me you will feel much better in yourself as the scales come down & you will feel more in control of what you want to do xx Good luck hon.

Well got weighed yesterday and only did a pound... But my arms and everything feel smaller and I'm pretty sure it's down to totm and my CDC expects a big loss next week as she thinks it's fluid retention too. So 7 lbs next week? I reckon so :D

Well done, I got my pound week this week too! :(

Omg I was so so close to ordering a pizza... My sister and her partner are staying with me and wanted one theirselves but we all did some abdominal exercises and a bit of arms then were all strong enough to say NO!

After all this fluid retention and stuff I need a good loss next week so I can't sabotage it with bloody pizza!

Gonna try for 2 stone in a month... So need 7 this week and 7 next week so a crap load of will power needed. I know it sounds too ambitious but i gotta keep my eye on the prize.

7 weeks til the holiday....!!!!

Does anybody get to point where you think you just have to eat!? Lol struggling a bit over this weekend I think (with all the bank hols and food involved) but I think I would rather avoid than get on that beach and wish that I would have just stuck at it!

How's is everyone else doing? You all seem so determined and there's me here sat literally aching for a crisp sandwich ;not even usually keen on those either!!!

Does anybody get to point where you think you just have to eat!? Lol struggling a bit over this weekend I think (with all the bank hols and food involved) but I think I would rather avoid than get on that beach and wish that I would have just stuck at it!

How's is everyone else doing? You all seem so determined and there's me here sat literally aching for a crisp sandwich ;not even usually keen on those either!!!

I get that all the time believe me! These BH weekends are a killer! I just keep thinking it's not forever & I haven't got the money to do this again so I have to stick to it! Have a good weekend chick :)

Well after a crappy few weeks, as of yesterday, I am now back fully on track! One stone in one month is good.... But I know having just maintained for past 2 weeks that I could have done much much better. Ah well uni over now until September so I can really focus! Going through all your diaries for inspiration :)

In the next two weeks I will make another stone!!! Determined!

Xx

Well that's 7 lbs off since Monday, 5 since official weigh in on Wednesday :D

Finally back on track and half way to the 2nd stone! Woo xx

Not posted here for a while!

Getting on 2 stone off now, and finally in full swing and not being grump 24/7 lol! Doing lots of training but not every day like and my body is adjusting well. My holiday target (2 month target) was 2 and a half stone so I should manage it (19 days to go!) and then it's down to the last 2 when I get back! Happy days! Hope every one else is good and shrinking nicely! xxx

Back