Total Carbs

jenki2

Rat Crazy
Hello again!

Boy are you going to get sick of all my questions :p

So I've popped in all my food for today and my carb count comes to 16g.

So how do i top this up? The book says you can only have 3 cups of vegetables a day... which I have already added to my calculator...

I don't want to eat too few carbs... What else can I add... Meat won't make a difference!

Thank you!

Confused of Canterbury :D

I've already had my 'quota' of cheese hehe and not sure I can handle much more mayo hehe :) x

Already scheduled in 1 SF Jelly! But another won't hurt! No can do on the cream, i'm intolerant to it :)

Thanks so much for all your help :) xx

You don't have to use them. I think he says it to make sure you're getting your three cups of veggies a day. If you are then it shouldn't be a problem :)

Also, ask as many questions as you want!

Agreed: you don't need to use them up - you just need to make sure you don't go over 20g of carbs a day.

That's great news!
I didn't know if it worked similarly to calories, whereby if you didnt eat enough your body somehow clung on and did the reverse...

I'd rather have too few, gives me a buffer incase i've calculated something wrong!

Thanks everyone xxx

tomorrow you may have 22g .......... as long as it all levels out over the week xx

mustdoit said:
tomorrow you may have 22g .......... as long as it all levels out over the week xx

Hmm - you need to be careful with that - better to have a max of 20 so dont get an unexpected insulin spike!

Are you using a cup or a mug? te American cup measure is the size of a UK standard coffee mug Jennie

I've got a set of american measuring cups at home! But i also found the conversion as well for grams etc! xx

OK then all sorted love

Back