Extra Easy total newbie to Slimming World

:):)

Helllo

Wel having previously been die hard Weight Watchers follower, I have been in a mega rut for years. I bit the bullet last night and joined local Slimming World. I think I need a change and being on maternity leave at the min means I can cook. Its very alien to me so would love lots of advice and support.

I have cooked a chicken today, is the meat, without the skin, seriously all free.....
?

Welcome to slimming world!

Yes, as long as the skin is removed than the chicken is free so eat as much as you like (until you're full of course).

Hi! Huge welcome!

I am a seasoned weight watcher too, and on my second week of slimming world. Its hard to get your head around the fact that you can eat until you are full, not until you run out of points!

Congratulations on your baby, best of luck on your slimming world journey!

I know! I'm old points instutionalised! My first day today and really hard to let go and just eat! For lunch I had 2 poached eggs, beans, bacon and 2 slices of toast as healthy extra! Was thinking noooooo way!!! I was still stuffed at teatime so abandoned chicken curry for fresh fruit salad topped with mullerlight

I know! I felt the same. Hopped on the scales for my first weigh in yesterday (doing sw online, so weigh at home) was saying to my husband, theres no way i've had a good loss, been eating all week. And he said ya, you did seem to be eating more than usual. Lost 3lbs! couldnt believe it!

Trust the plan and listen to your belly!

Wow! You've done amazing!

Def have your 1/3 superfree, find it makes the old habits of having small portions easier to manage.

Best of luck with your week!

I lost 4lb my first week. yay

lost 2lb my second week and also got slimmer of the week too1 Well shocked but chuffed. WI 3 tomorrow

Back