• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total screw up!

I cant believe what I have just done! I was packing up lunches for everyone for tomorrow and I was putting M&S Rocky road cookies in for everyone, and even though I went without the apple pie and cream after dinner, skipped the mayo with my salad and ate just fresh crab, salad and fruit at RAF Waddington today, For some reason I snarfed a cookie. I am SO mad with myself!:cry:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
from what youve said, youve been good all day so one cookie is definitely not the end of the world! :) dont be mad with yourself or upset, just draw a line under it and move on! have you had many syns today? xx
Hi Emma - Yes, I had a glass of wine so 8.5 syns! I try to stick to around 6.5 syns which is enough for a small bar of Green and blacks choc and a cadburys highlight every night.
I just cant see why I did it when I didnt actually particularly want the blasted thing!
And I still cant update my ticker! lol

Strutting her stuff
Don't worry, it really isn't the end of the world. Just count your syns on a weekly basis and by having a few less on other days you'll have no trouble making up for it.
Thanks Circes. Do you know, I totally forgot you could do that! lol I have increased my exercise levels and aim to get enough steps on my pedometer to get 6 miles each day but tend to get more like 7 and yesterday managed 10. xx