Total so far!

Discussion in 'Xenical Diaries' started by Rosebud333, 25 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Rosebud333

Rosebud333 Member

Hi everyone
    Got weighed today and my total loss is 1 stone 6 pounds! I've been on Orlistat about 4months and have cheated a bit, and drank a lot, but am going in the right direction!

I've had a few bulimic episodes but am getting help for that. I work out at least an hour a day and have dropped 2-3 dress sizes!

My doctor did say that muscle is way heavier than fat and not to get too hung up on numbers. I think it's best to go by how I look and feel.

I still don't want to know how much I weigh though, may make the bulimia worse. good luck to all :D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_kathryn

purple_kathryn Mostly harmless

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.71%)
    Diet:
    low fat/low cal/taking xenical
    That is excellent Rose :D.

You must be really pleased. I hope it continues for you now that you know that you can do it!!

4. Alex_1978

Alex_1978 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st4lb(49.48%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Xenical until March 2011 then Weight Watchers, now Exante (from 4/9/11)
    Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss! And what's even better is that you're finding a way of doing it that suits you...you're living your life, drinking a bit, cheating a bit, but you're still dropping dress sizes and not getting hung up on the number on the scales.

Congratulations to you :)

5. celtgirl

celtgirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.79%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting/healthy eating
    scale hopping can be addictive its great that your getting help. well done!!

6. Rosebud333

Rosebud333 Member

Thanks girls! I'm so happy, I'm finally getting rid of the weight in a healthy way and will NEVER let it come back on! The feeling of fitting into lovely clothes that I never thought I would, is wonderful.

Good luck to all of you, and I'll kee you updated xxxxx:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.