Total so far!

Hi everyone
Got weighed today and my total loss is 1 stone 6 pounds! I've been on Orlistat about 4months and have cheated a bit, and drank a lot, but am going in the right direction!

I've had a few bulimic episodes but am getting help for that. I work out at least an hour a day and have dropped 2-3 dress sizes!

My doctor did say that muscle is way heavier than fat and not to get too hung up on numbers. I think it's best to go by how I look and feel.

I still don't want to know how much I weigh though, may make the bulimia worse. good luck to all :D x

That is excellent Rose :D.

You must be really pleased. I hope it continues for you now that you know that you can do it!!

Well done, that's a fantastic weight loss! And what's even better is that you're finding a way of doing it that suits you...you're living your life, drinking a bit, cheating a bit, but you're still dropping dress sizes and not getting hung up on the number on the scales.

Congratulations to you :)

scale hopping can be addictive its great that your getting help. well done!!

Thanks girls! I'm so happy, I'm finally getting rid of the weight in a healthy way and will NEVER let it come back on! The feeling of fitting into lovely clothes that I never thought I would, is wonderful.

Good luck to all of you, and I'll kee you updated xxxxx:D

Back