Totally ashamed and sorry for disappearing

Beki

Gold Member
No excuses i'm afraid. I just gave up :eek: But i re-started today. I dragged myself along to class and re-joined, much to my embarrassment :cry:

I weigh a whole 13.5 HEAVIER than i did when i STARTED last time! :cry:

Lesson learned though, and i've realised i just can't do it without SW (and you lot ;) ) :kissass:

Hope you'll have me back? :eek: xx

Welcome back Beki, good to see you again, we missed you.

Forget what happened before love, that is all behind you now - just look forward to your new SW journey, and we are all still here to help to keep you going.

No need for apologises, just pull up a chair, grab a coffee and just get typing again, after all you have come home.

Good luck with your weight loss. X

hi Beki, i'm new to SW but not to mins and i do remember you, so welcome back.
Good luck for the restart and dont be embarrased-we are all entitiled to as many new starts as it takes!!

welcome back. awww don't feel bad, we all fall off the wagon at some point. at least you've dusted yourself off and are ready to start again. Get your head down and stayed focused and you'll lose the weight u put on in no time. All the best to ya :)

Hey Beki,

I'm just coming back too - completely fell off the sw wagon myself but feeling focused again!! Just booked a holiday at the end of the month so that should give me the kick up the backside i need..

Don't be ashamed about coming back it the best way forward!!

Sending you big hugs and wishing you loads of luck

k xx

Awww thanks guys :D You're all lovely :D xx

Hey, I'm quite new to this site, but welcome back anyway!
I fell off the wagon after 2 weeks, but back to class tonight!
good luck xx

Hey Hun...its nice to see you back!!
Good luck with the journey. We are all here to support you, so dont stop coming on here!!
xxx

Well done for coming back - nice to see you again!

Don't worry about what's happened - you're here to fix it. Just look forwards.

Hope you have a good first week back xxx

Awww thanks guys :D x

Back