Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Totally Back on Track!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello all

Thank you so much for your support over my last few 'low' weeks. It has meant a lot.

I managed to lose 3lb last night which I am delighted about - mainly because I have dropped into the next stone bracket down - I'M IN THE 13s!!!

This has been a real psychological barrier for me, and i feel i have passed through it and come out the other sife - woo hoo! I am so motivated once again!

For all those people out there finding it tough - keep going as there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am the lightest I have ever been since ive been with my fiancee - ive told him to expect amazing things from now on!

Wooop!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done slim thats fantastic

I work in Reading at the moment

xxx

4. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I live in Reading, but work in the city - which LL counsellor do you go to?

5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI!

Thats brill.. Good for you... (((HUG)))
    I also lost 3lbs last night and am now 13.13.. funny eh? How much more would you like to lose?

6. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI Jan

Well done on your loss too - check us out!

I started at 16.7, and need to get to 12 stone as then will have a bmi of 25. Have never been that slim, so no idea how i will feel - will try to lose about another 7lbs on management to give myself some breathing room!

What are your stats?

7. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi Slim

I live in Windlesham so I go to Evonne in Woking

8. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HIya!

I started off at 16 2 but am a short ass so want to get down to about 8 1/2 - 9 stone.. not been that in 20 years!!! Hoping to get to less than 10 by end of July so I can start management and lose another bit befor4 my bday end of Aug!! I just started a new thread but DS2 sat on my "knee knee" and Ilost it.. aaarrrgghh!! will draft in word I think.. hee hee!!!

9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

:clap: Well done that's a great loss - and how fantastic to be in the 13's :)

Cath

10. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! Must feel great to be back on track! Keep up the good work!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.