Totally Back on Track!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by slimbride, 23 March 2007 Social URL.

1. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Hello all

Thank you so much for your support over my last few 'low' weeks. It has meant a lot.

I managed to lose 3lb last night which I am delighted about - mainly because I have dropped into the next stone bracket down - I'M IN THE 13s!!!

This has been a real psychological barrier for me, and i feel i have passed through it and come out the other sife - woo hoo! I am so motivated once again!

For all those people out there finding it tough - keep going as there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am the lightest I have ever been since ive been with my fiancee - ive told him to expect amazing things from now on!

Wooop!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Well done slim thats fantastic

I work in Reading at the moment

xxx

4. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    I live in Reading, but work in the city - which LL counsellor do you go to?

5. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI!

Thats brill.. Good for you... (((HUG)))
    I also lost 3lbs last night and am now 13.13.. funny eh? How much more would you like to lose?

6. slimbride

slimbride Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI Jan

Well done on your loss too - check us out!

I started at 16.7, and need to get to 12 stone as then will have a bmi of 25. Have never been that slim, so no idea how i will feel - will try to lose about another 7lbs on management to give myself some breathing room!

What are your stats?

7. samseal

samseal Full Member

Diet:
    lighter life
    Hi Slim

I live in Windlesham so I go to Evonne in Woking

8. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HIya!

I started off at 16 2 but am a short ass so want to get down to about 8 1/2 - 9 stone.. not been that in 20 years!!! Hoping to get to less than 10 by end of July so I can start management and lose another bit befor4 my bday end of Aug!! I just started a new thread but DS2 sat on my "knee knee" and Ilost it.. aaarrrgghh!! will draft in word I think.. hee hee!!!

9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

:clap: Well done that's a great loss - and how fantastic to be in the 13's :)

Cath

10. In search of me

In search of me Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well done! Must feel great to be back on track! Keep up the good work!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.