Totally Back on Track!

slimbride

Hello all

Thank you so much for your support over my last few 'low' weeks. It has meant a lot.

I managed to lose 3lb last night which I am delighted about - mainly because I have dropped into the next stone bracket down - I'M IN THE 13s!!!

This has been a real psychological barrier for me, and i feel i have passed through it and come out the other sife - woo hoo! I am so motivated once again!

For all those people out there finding it tough - keep going as there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I am the lightest I have ever been since ive been with my fiancee - ive told him to expect amazing things from now on!

Wooop!

Well done slim thats fantastic

I work in Reading at the moment

xxx

I live in Reading, but work in the city - which LL counsellor do you go to?

HI!

Thats brill.. Good for you... (((HUG)))
I also lost 3lbs last night and am now 13.13.. funny eh? How much more would you like to lose?

HI Jan

Well done on your loss too - check us out!

I started at 16.7, and need to get to 12 stone as then will have a bmi of 25. Have never been that slim, so no idea how i will feel - will try to lose about another 7lbs on management to give myself some breathing room!

What are your stats?

HIya!

I started off at 16 2 but am a short ass so want to get down to about 8 1/2 - 9 stone.. not been that in 20 years!!! Hoping to get to less than 10 by end of July so I can start management and lose another bit befor4 my bday end of Aug!! I just started a new thread but DS2 sat on my "knee knee" and Ilost it.. aaarrrgghh!! will draft in word I think.. hee hee!!!

:clap: Well done that's a great loss - and how fantastic to be in the 13's :)

Cath

Back