totally blew it last night!

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
hey everyone

well had great day yesterday right up until around 3pm, had a small slice of birthday cake which wasnt to bad as i hadnt had any syns but then when i got home i made a lovely big salad wit sw chips and afterward i ruined it by having a twister ice lolly followed by a huge slice of chocolate fudge cake and custard :mad::mad::mad: could have slapped myself after :break_diet: but im back to bein 100% today.. we all have our blips eeehhh? :sigh:

Twister lollies aren't actually very high in syns. Chocolate fudge is slightly higher though.
Good luck with being back on it 100%

Yeah the twister was only 4.5 but the birthday cake and choc cake and custard doesnt even bear thinkin about lol but it coulda been worse n back to it today :D

You know you've achieved the hardest part by a) admitting it b) drawing a line under it and getting back on track today :) well done :D

We all have blips believe me mine lasted 3 days this week, but I finally drew that line and now had 3 full days 100% again.

Sometimes I wonder why I do it? Its sheer sabotage as I love SW, can have amazine food on it, yet I still blow it sometimes. But we're only human and throughout life we are going to eat some birthday cake sweetie, its inevitable shame its not syn free :8855:

We all have blips, we went out for dinner last night with relatives and I had a deep fried portabello mushroom stuffed with chicken with melted cheese, sirloin steak with chips and pepper sauce and malteser cheesecake to finish it off :eek:

Thoroughly enjoyed it and don't feel guilty at all, started afresh again this morning! :)

Hey hun, it really isnt bad in the grand scheme of things, you had a blip, acknowledged it and today you are moving forward so its all good...xx

You know you've achieved the hardest part by a) admitting it b) drawing a line under it and getting back on track today :) well done :D

We all have blips believe me mine lasted 3 days this week, but I finally drew that line and now had 3 full days 100% again.

Sometimes I wonder why I do it? Its sheer sabotage as I love SW, can have amazine food on it, yet I still blow it sometimes. But we're only human and throughout life we are going to eat some birthday cake sweetie, its inevitable shame its not syn free :8855:

exactly :) i cud have just thought sod it and went of plan for the rest of the week but i havent and im glad :D aw im the same i wonder why i do it as i wasnt even hungry and had had such a good day minus that lol! but i love the fact u can just draw line under it and start again.. we all have blips thats just life :D

We all have blips, we went out for dinner last night with relatives and I had a deep fried portabello mushroom stuffed with chicken with melted cheese, sirloin steak with chips and pepper sauce and malteser cheesecake to finish it off :eek:

Thoroughly enjoyed it and don't feel guilty at all, started afresh again this morning! :)

awww that sounds scrummy :D yep ur just right and a bad day/nite doesnt make a bad week its all about enjoyin what u have and then gettin back to it the next day :D u still need to live :D

its when the blips become regular and you dont care that you need to worry - the occasional treat is fine x

Back