Extra Easy Totally fed up

K9KT

I'm fed up with my eating problem :-( just wanted to air it see if I feel any better. When I'm on plan I'm very good but when I'm off plan I'm awful, some people talk about eating an extra chocolate bar or having a couple of meals off plan but I go mad, I don't stop eating literally I think about what I can eat next, it's all I think about! I'm constantly nibbling on something! And it's a vicious circle because the next day I really limit my food intake to the point sometimes I don't eat anything! Which again when I start eating again im mega hungry :-( I know this is unhealthy but i cant seem to stop. Once I have something naughty that's it! No matter what I say to myself I eat eat eat:-( I used to have an eating disorder and since having my son its all I can think about as I'm home a lot and my husband works nights. Im gonna and find my triggers and get out more but it's so hard :-( I just needed to talk, I'm obsessed with calories. I've started reading some books by jean antonello, see if they help. I've booked an appointment with my GP because it's all I think about and in getting depressed. I just want to feel normal. Thank you for listening xx I know what I'm doing isn't right but I just needed to talk :-( xx I eat the stuff and know I'll feel pants the next day but it doesn't stop me, I'm not hungry just wanna eat but I'm not upset, I just have days where I can't stop xx now I've said it I'm determined to break this! X I will it'll take time but I need to. X

So sorry to hear this,i also struggle with eating always have from been a small child.Been to gps lots of times & never been given any helpful advice.Ive been to many slimming clubs in my adult life some have worked ok till i pack in cas ive blown it.I also feel fantastic when im on plan but still crave the wrong foods.This time my slimming world group is fantastic its a real good night out & we all suport each other.We have a facebook page too.Im not doing very well but im not giving up.I wonder if you could get help with your group members.I think coming on here helps.Good luck.

Thank you and thank you for taking time to respond. I think SW is a plan that helps me as I don't need to count calories and like you I feel fantastic when I'm on plan and it really makes a difference to my energy levels etc but I still crave all the wrong foods and feel pants when I've eaten thence, bloatedness etc. gotta sort it I've had enough now, gotta stop think about cals as that's holding me back too x

aww bless you :( ive not had an eating disorder as such, but do have problems with overeating. i cant remember ever being thin theres pictures of me as a child and im thin but think ive been big from being about 11 :( losing weight now but still get the urge to binge every couple of weeks then feel **** about it so really cut back on syns etc!! so know how that feels. im loads bigger than you though at your start weight aswell. i cant really help as obviously have problems myself but please dont be too hard on yourself x

Thanks for your kind words,bit means a lot :) slowly slipping away though :-( hopefully ill find the courage because this certainly isnt helping me and I have to realise that! X

Hi, you don't say how old your son is. I was diagnosed with post natal depression when my 2nd daughter was 6 months old. I ate through my depression but thankfully got some help through my GP. I hope your GP is sympathetic and you start to see a clear way ahead x

I so relate to what you say. I am black and white with my eating, I either follow a "diet" to the letter in a totally obsessed way or binge eat everything I can find. I tried cal counting in the past and tied my head in knots obsessing over the numbers.

SW is good for me as it helps me follow a more normal eating style.

I sought help from the doc. I was on Prozac for quite a while which is meant to help, also attended Overeaters Anon but the thing that helped me the most is SW.

Hope you find the help you need.

That helps me to know I'm not alone and if others can do it so can I :) I am all or nothing but someone once told me to stop labelling myself this as it may give me the excuse to be this way. I will talk to my gp, it may have nothing to do with the food, I may be depressed I dunno! My son is a year old, finding things hard ATM and maybe that's it? Thanks for all your help and advice guys I really really appreciate it. It helps to talk and I love the support of this site! Xxx

Back