Totally fell down and cant get back up again!

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Had the worst binge yesterday was so bad i feel like crying it will take me at least 3 weeks of being 100 percent to compensate for what ive ate! Its really disheartning when you try hard for weeks then blow it all in one day, just need to let it out in the open cause well i feel horrible and need to start all over again now :wave_cry:

You won't be the only one!

I've had house guests since fri and stupidly bought food that wasn't on plan, add that to alcohol every night and a kids birthday party yesterday and here I am today feeling pretty rubbish!

What I have to remember is that when I eat 'off plan' it may taste good for a bit but I always feel blurgh afterwards!

Back on plan 100% today and I bet I will feel better tomorrow.

you haven't blown it, you had a bad day, stop worrying about it, get your books out, plan your next few days until weigh in and stop feeling bad :)

if you had a vase of flowers and one died you wouldn't chuck the whole lot out would you? you can do it stay positive xx

I don't go to classes anymore i used to at the beginning but now i just follow the plan and planned to weigh myself at boots once a week, not going there this week thats for sure!
to make things 10x worse i looked at syns for one biscuit and it was 14 syns and i ate a whole tube of them! My fault for being an emotional eater.
Im going shopping tommorow and that usually gets me back on because i can then plan my meals for the week

I think its important to get on the scales if there's any gain then you'll know about it. Imagine you get on the scales and put say 2lb on, then next week you work really hard, back on plan and lose 2 lb happy days

now imagine you don't get weighed, next week work really hard and stay on plan and stay the same? how will you feel not seeing that hard work reflected on the scales?

another scenario - imagine you get on the scales and because it was only 1 day you had a loss or maintained?

whatever you do face the scales and move on

remember it takes 3500 calories to gain a pound of fat that equates to approx 175 extra syns on top of you 105 syns you're allowed, just to put things into perspective for you xx

I can't see how one biscuit would be 14 syns. That would be 280 calories per biscuit so they'd have to be whoppers!

My step dad is on sw (well my mum is and he's gone with it and lost 2.5 stone he had fish n chips good Friday, and on Sunday he hate more chocolate than I can even tell you and then a Chinese take away (no sw choices included) and now off for a drink. So your not alone just get straight back on it Hun. :) x

That's not so bad then. The pasta and rice are still free and in plan. Did you have 2 healthy extras or just one.

I'm terrible with biscuits. Sometimes I take them to work and end up eating most of them myself

Please be kind to yourself. The vast majority of us have overindulged at some point. I guarantee you will not be the only one to gave had a hiccup over Easter. As others have said, face the scales then draw a line under it and get back on track. One day will not derail your weight loss journey unless you let it. Good luck!

Just checking in to see how your doing?

Hopefully you pulled it back, unlike me who has slipped and allowed myself to gain 2lbs taking me to a pound over target, ok I can still gain another 2 without paying but I don't want to!

I'm self sabotaging and letting my hubby's treats and ways of eating be allowed in my diet but in reality sw is a pan fir life and without it I gain, easily and fast!

I'm trying my first full day back on track for what seems ages in hope tomorrow I feel like I can be bothered, because right now, I don't :-(

Im getting there its just the weekends if im out, but pther than that im mostly on plan, yeah i know what ya mean about plan for life but i recon its such a habit now so more of a liftstyle change rather than a constant restricting diet, obvi were all gonna have our rough days but so long as we get back to being healthy it will be okay x

Weekends are my downfall too but I never go out anymore so it's the wine with hubby which can lead to the munches!

I'm planning to do an exercise DVD after we out the little one to bed tonight, hubby can get tea and drink his wine and I can burn some cals! Gotta get my head in the right place!

Weekends can be horrific but its so much easier if you plan! Even if you plan to fall off the wagon a bit, you wont feel the guilt and can get straight back on again! xxx

Back