totally O/F BUT

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 9 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    do anyone have any idea what I can buy my daughter for her 1st birthday as I have no clue what so ever!!! I thought maybe clothes but want to get her a little toy aswell I think.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. htpink

htpink CDC

Speaking as the parent of one expensive teenager and an upcoming one - buy her something very small! Save your money - you will need it later!!!!

She won't have a clue about anything at this age, she will get loads from other people so the main thing is to make sure you get some lovely pics of her party to show her when she gets older!

4. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Awww how cutie i cant wait for babies to buy for but i've already decided for the first 2 bdays i'm not gonna buy anything (h2b doesnt know yet) coz they'll A wont know anything about it and b will get ooodles of pressies from family and friends. Wow i sound like a proper tight ar** lol

5. Britmummybites

Britmummybites Full Member

I have got my 2 girls a charm bracelet and each birthday i buy a charm. When they are either 18/21 i will give it to them.

6. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Aww now that's a lovely idea

7. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    it is a lovely idea.. also do anyone know where I can get some ruby and max invitations? for my sons birthday party? lol

8. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

Again no help but i had to read that twice thought u'd said ruby WAX invites lolol sorry i'll go hide in the corner again and laugh muahahahahahaha

9. spooky

spooky Banned

Both my girls loved noisy stuff! a toy that interacts and speaks or made noises at them! My first daughter's fave was pull along ducks that quacked when you pulled the string!:D

10. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    as others have said Nessa, other people will buy her loads so save your money. Just buy a pack of balloons and blow them all up at once. She'll have fun crawling around after them.

11. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah, i think i will thanks all. [email protected] and wax, made me smile

12. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If you really want to make her happy, buy her one of those toy hammers from Asda - costs less than £5, makes a squeak and a thud when it lands, and will drive you insane :silly: but Nina still loves hers and she's 3 now!! :p As the others say, a little something from you is more than enough - save it for when they get older!! :p

13. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

D_Q i thought you were spying on me then i really need to read slowly....is it possible for water to make you hyper??

14. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

More than possible :p and congrats on having a beautiful name ;)

15. ninababes

ninababes Gold Member

It's only my nickname long story but i'll cut it short my name is christina but cousin couldnt sa it when she was a baby and used to call my nineena se it got shortened to Nina, is such a cute name though :)

16. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Will let you off!! :p

17. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    i just had a quick look on ebay and google but couldn't find any Max & Ruby party things?! soz!!

As for first bday pressi i would get something that is special to keep such as the charm bracelet idea or maybe a really nice handmade photo album and then put in a piccy every year on her bday blowing out the candles - when she is 21 will be a lovely keep sake!!

there is lovely stuff on
    Child & Baby Gifts

xx

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Great thank you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.