totally O/F BUT

Speaking as the parent of one expensive teenager and an upcoming one - buy her something very small! Save your money - you will need it later!!!!

She won't have a clue about anything at this age, she will get loads from other people so the main thing is to make sure you get some lovely pics of her party to show her when she gets older!

Awww how cutie i cant wait for babies to buy for but i've already decided for the first 2 bdays i'm not gonna buy anything (h2b doesnt know yet) coz they'll A wont know anything about it and b will get ooodles of pressies from family and friends. Wow i sound like a proper tight ar** lol

Aww now that's a lovely idea

Again no help but i had to read that twice thought u'd said ruby WAX invites lolol sorry i'll go hide in the corner again and laugh muahahahahahaha

If you really want to make her happy, buy her one of those toy hammers from Asda - costs less than £5, makes a squeak and a thud when it lands, and will drive you insane :silly: but Nina still loves hers and she's 3 now!! :p As the others say, a little something from you is more than enough - save it for when they get older!! :p

D_Q i thought you were spying on me then i really need to read slowly....is it possible for water to make you hyper??

It's only my nickname long story but i'll cut it short my name is christina but cousin couldnt sa it when she was a baby and used to call my nineena se it got shortened to Nina, is such a cute name though :)

i just had a quick look on ebay and google but couldn't find any Max & Ruby party things?! soz!!

As for first bday pressi i would get something that is special to keep such as the charm bracelet idea or maybe a really nice handmade photo album and then put in a piccy every year on her bday blowing out the candles - when she is 21 will be a lovely keep sake!!

there is lovely stuff on
Child & Baby Gifts

xx

Back