Totally o/t but which ipod?

futureyummymummy

Silver Member
Hi I promised myself an ipod when i reached a certain weight. I'm now almost at that weight and want to order it but which would you reccomend?

Emma xXx

Funny, I just got an ipod myself ! I did have a Phillips version but it wasn't brilliant sound quality although I didn't know how much better an 'Apple' would be until I heard it ! I got a refurbished 'Nano' which plays videos etc as well as music, it was about half price compared to a brand new one, about £58 delivered. It's a 4gb. I also got my son a shuffle which is a 1gb and that was a refurb' too and cost £23, the sound is amazing ! :)

Yeah would the nano be light enough when jogging so it wouldn't move about too much? I was looking at the shuffle but I want one that does video's too as we travel long distances a lot and I'm fed up of listening to the kids dvd's!

don't think you can go wrong with a Nano, so small & light mines with me everywhere.
you can put photographs on it as well that you want to show

But if watching Videos is important you might find the screen a little small. Good for clips and music videos but not sure for full movies

The touch is perfect for movies because of the much bigger screen but - - bigger & more expensive.

p

Im hunting for one also, but for my sister, i believe the nano is the one to go for if you want to avoid paying over the top prices

Hi future. I would very much recommend the nano. Its brilliant and you can buy the armbands for them to wear whilst jogging!!
Have fun putting your tunes on :)
xx

I've got an 'old' nano and it's perfect for running. I think the new ones are ok for watching movies because it has a curved screen so it looks bigger.
Thing with the shuffle is there's no display so you can't see which tunes you're playing!
Your running will be so much more fun with the right tunes. I find having a good playlist makes the time pass so much quicker and the ones I've got on there make me smile and instantly give me more energy!

Another vote for the 4GB Nano.

The screen is only really big enough to navigate the playlists, I wouldn't want to watch movies on it. But that's just me, when it comes to movies+screens, the bigger the better :p

I spent ages deciding and in the end got the 32gb ipod touch. I couldn't do without it now. Expensive but surfing the net anywhere in the flat, or in wireless zones, is too cool :)

Another vote for a Nano here, just got one a few weeks ago and love it

Back