Totally O/T but ..............

susan70

Gold Member
does any1 know where i can get a wii fit board from please.

Everywhere near me is out of stock and online seems to be sold out too.

I couldn't get hold of one for ages, but eventually got mine from Game. It was a case of going in early, on a regular basis & just being lucky. There are more coming in now apparently, so you might have some luck.

Love my Wii Fit :D

Thanks wannbe10 but I just want the board around £70 and game only have wii fits with otherbits starting at around £100.

Thanks anyhow

thanks tubs will take a look.x

My husband actually bought an argos reservation number from ebay for our local Argos for £4.99 to get mine. I know its quite cheeky for people to sell these as they cost nothing but it was well worth it!!! I have been trying to get hold of one for weeks and im sure he was getting a little fed up of me moaning!!!

I got mine yesterday, I bought a reservation code off ebay for my nearest store it was advertised at £4.99 offered £3.50 and accepted then went off to pick it up from Argos paid my £69.99 plus got the Wii Fit battery 1/3 off for £10 as on special offer when you buy a Wii Fit and 2 games for £30 on offer. Cant wait til this evening when I can try it out. Was quick as got it same day and only paid £3.50 extra which is less than most delivery costs! Would highly recommend using this method!!!
:whacky068:

I wonder why they would sell the reseveation code?? why they didnt just buy the wii fit and put that on ebay as they are going for a round £100 and more on ebay????

They seem to be reserving them for stores all over the UK and making about £5 a code and not having to go and pay anything out at all. You dont have to pay anything to reserve as you pay when you collect. Not sure how long ago they reserved them coz you are unable to do it at the moment as I tried yesterday before I bought the code on Ebay.

Just before x-mas last year I was up at 4am reserving a nintendo DS for my son(had been told there was a delivery coming), so reserved 15 in various stores in different colours and gave the res codes to other mums on a parenting board. I wouldn't dream of selling them!!!

Will we start a wii fit club? or is there already one going? lol

I just bought a code for £2.99 my friend will collect it for me just hope they email me the code fast so she can get it. thanks.

Nice one :D I love it too.

I haven't been on mine in 5wks! (been ill), but I'll be hopping back on over the weekend, I'll be a beginner all over again :(

I wish it was for me but its for my nephews birthday, boohoo.

Just been sent the reservation code so my friend is going to pick it up for me later, Sam will be sooo happy with Auntie Susan.lol.

Back