TOTM again!!!!!

Carebear

I had a look through the old threads but couldnt find anything I know that a lot of people have said that LT has messed with their totm so was expecting it and did have my 1st just after starting (am on the pill so dont usually get them) but am now a bit fed up as just 2 days after my last one I get another :mad: Did anyone else get this and does it sort itself out after a few more weeks

I'm on a pill that means I don't get the bleeding symptom of a period and since going back on LT lo and behold... last week it started and then stopped and then a few days later it's back. It's very light and not too much of a problem but I'd say that it is the diet that is causing your system to go haywire. I imagine it'll settle itself down in time babe. If you're that worried have a quiet word with your pharmacist or gp.

I asked my Pharmacist about TOTM and she said Lipotrim can affect it. I got sterilised years ago and always have heavy periods since then, but they last 1 week. My TOTM started on 3rd Jan, I started lipotrim on 7th Jan and I didnt finish my TOTM until 13th. Wow 10 days on. Hopefully it wont be like that every time.

Had similar prob, just finished TOTM before I started LT, and a couple of days in another started, only lasted 2-3 days though, usually much longer and heavier. But gave me a bit of a shock! Hoping it won't be a regular feature, one a month is plenty! Apparently it is a common enough complaint with this diet from what I've read, makes our hormones go crazy!

I just got mine, and am a week early :cry: I'm a bit annoyed because my weigh in is on tuesday and im terrified I may have lost nothing :sigh:

Don't worry too much about it Demaris. It was my TOTM this week and I still lost. I think it affects everybody differently. When on SW I always stayed the same at that time but on this the weight still came off. Good luck for your wi!

Don't worry too much about it Demaris. It was my TOTM this week and I still lost. I think it affects everybody differently. When on SW I always stayed the same at that time but on this the weight still came off. Good luck for your wi!

same here, when i did SW never budged even half a lousy pound!

my first week on LT i was totm, and lost 4lbs......now that would never happen with any other diet :)

I have a IUD and hadn't had a totm since it was first fitted after the birth of my youngest 10 years ago. Lo and behold, within a week of starting LT I had one, followed by regularly every 4 weeks. Then I went 6 weeks before Novembers and haven't had another since!!!! What's that all about?

Even if totm slows your weight loss down this week you'll make up for it next week.

x

Back