TOTM and gained inches

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by faithandcooper, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    Hi every1...I dont weigh myself at home but have been doing lots of exercise this week and had managed to lose 2 inches when I measured on monday....I measured my waist tonight and have put the 2 inches back on....I am due period on Friday which is also weigh in day, not I am dreading being weighed especially as I was so gutted last week to only lose 1lb!! Any advise would be great

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My waist measurement changes all the time because my tummy is so big. Maybe it is less held in or whatever when you measure. Also with your period due your tummy swells up and you retain fluid. I'm not having good losses either just now but we will manage as apparently CD cannot fail us.

4. faithandcooper

faithandcooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.1%)
    Diet:
    cambridge 810
    I thought that but I cant understand why I am not losing weight!! I cant try any harder than I am and been at gym sat,sun, walked monday and done gym last night

5. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Faith, I think we can expect alot from this diet in a small space of time but our bodies need time to process the changes going on in it. I measure myself quite a bit and notice fluctuations all the time. So from Monday to today with your period due on Friday I expect the gain is just part of your cycle.

Also, you aren't doing too much exercise for this diet are you or were you doing the same exercise before you started? I know a couple of weeks where I have been on long bike rides and long walks my losses have slowed - like this week where I have been really active?

CD does work if you stick with it. Get past your TOTM and see how you do in the next 7 days.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.