TOTM and LighterLife/VLCDs

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Mrs Lard, 7 April 2007.

1. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Well-Known Member

I hope someone can help. I am just about ending week 5 on LighterLife (23lbs down) and have felt pretty shattered throughout the whole process but slowly this is changing, which is good. I am really pleased to be doing LighterLife and am getting so much from the counselling and other bloggers.

In spite of tiredness, I have felt fine on four packs and 5-7 litres of water daily. However, I've just had my second TOTM and apart from feeling completely wiped out, I have found that I have really really struggled with just four packs. I have experienced genuine hunger (but don't the rest of the time) and on day 1 (of period), I ended up having five packs and a bar. Yesterday, I had four packs and a bar. (I've got endometriosis so periods are hideously painful and require painkillers.)

Does anyone have a) any advice and/or does anyone experience the same thing? The incredible thing is that I really haven't felt hungry during the rest of the diet but during TOTM it's a very different story.

I'd be really grateful for any tips.

Thanks and good luck to everyone during the Easter break.

2. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

HI Mrs L, I do have times when im hungry but not necessarily during TOTM. The only thing I can suggest you might like to try is splitting your packs in half and spreading them out throughout the day so you then have 8 meals instead of 4.

3. Mrs Lard

Mrs Lard Well-Known Member

Thanks Samantha; I shall give it a go.
  4. Tasty Tracey

Tasty Tracey Well-Known Member

:( Hi Im not alone then Decorators arrived Friday "good god"wish I could have ate something, wish I could have just stopped LL while they are here but "no pain no gain" as they say, sory no advice really but hang on in there.