TOTM and Weightloss

SpaceAngel

I ate my willpower!
Hi All

I am on Day 6 today and "Due On" tomorrow. I had a sneaky little weigh in in Boots today and the electronic scales say I have lost 4lb so far. I was hoping for a little more as I am bloody heavy to start off with! Could my "smallish" (sorry) loss be down to the fact that it is TOTM tomorrowish?

It could be... I'm at that totm... and I've had an uppy downy kinda week... weight fluctuating. I am on week 4... and I think I will be lucky to take a loss for this week!

x

Absolutely! Girls are sponges when it comes to water and TOTM but if it doesn't show on the scales this week it will hopefully show next week so never get down in the dumps.

Mike

It will be interesting to keep a track of your losses and see if a cycle emerges.:)

Just to be plain awkward, I retain water the week after but then I so hate being predictable and following the crowd :rolleyes:

Cheers Guys

Icemoose - thought I would let you know that it was reading your blog that got me on this mad diet! Your like a little Celeb in my house!!!

Cheers Guys

Icemoose - thought I would let you know that it was reading your blog that got me on this mad diet! Your like a little Celeb in my house!!!

Thanks but the magic is all in you I promise :) , just hang in there for a few more days and you will be set for some serious shrinkage!

Mike

Yea I will do. Got major willpower on this diet. I so do not want to go through the first 2 days again!

Back