TOTM cravings

Emma1904

Working on it
Argggggh the carb craving has totally kicked in now I'm a week away from TOTM! How does anybody else deal with it! It's driving me crazy, I just want to go and eat a loaf of bread!!!!!! X

me too, yesterday I cried because I wanted food so much! pathetic - my poor boyfriend has to put up with this and spends 90% of his time consoling me!

Lol! My fiancee is exactly the same!!! It's going to be craving and PMT madness!! My poor family!!! X

Haha! well I may as well make the most of it, its not often I do anything this difficult and worthy of sympathy! Plus I do seem to feed him double portions, as if he's eating for the boths of us so he's benefitting in other ways. You can do it, its a bit miserable but then you feel elated that you got through it!

Holding my head up high and just plodding through!!! My family are brilliant but understanding only goes so far!!!! Think I may go out for a long walk with no money... No where near the kitchen and can't buy anything! X

ive always been a bit odd on a totm, ive always felt compelled to buy chocolate but after that wouldnt want it, my little sis loved visiting my flat as she knew i would have some somewhere
these days the smell of something sweet is enough so i bake cakes for the family, stand smelling the lovely cooking smells then give it away, lol

Sounds like a good idea, I might ask my little one if he wants to bake a cake later! xxx

Back