totm effect weightloss?

xKimmiex

Silver Member
just wondering, does totm effect how much weight you lose on the scales? cause i came on yday [tmi] and if it was totm would i have lost more lol? not that my im not happy! im very happy lol just wondering ;):rolleyes:

( i am giggling here, only you know why lol)

sometimes it can hun. water retention.... :)

hey i think every1's different! it didnt seem to affect my weight loss, just turned me in2 a food obsessed moody cow!
x

I dont think water retention is too much of a problem on this diet :) but it can slightly effect weight loss but once the water retention is released in theory you should catch up with any weight that it was causing :)

The biggest thing is to fight the carb cravings in the run up to TOTM and I think that couldve been part of the reason you were so hungry during your first week :)

Well done.....

Agree with Hedgehog, dont think it affected ny weightloss, but the cravings were more difficult to fight. If anything i also think the normal water retention will come into play less, due to the constant drinking & peeing. I certainly felt less bloated than usual though i'm sure thats a combination of factors. You did brilliantly!

Back