TOTM how did everyone manage

Hi all, Feel bloated and not hungry at all, haven't even had a shake yet going to force my first one down in a minute, did anyone else have trouble when it was your totm, cant get this water down feel to bloated, how did you all cope, I am doing really well, on day 11 now and don't want to spoil it by not drinking enough water.

Julie xx

Hi Juile. i'm at my TOTM this weekend. Not having the problems that you did with bloating, but I've had terrible PMT. Its something I don't normally suffer from, but at the moment every one is driving me MAD! :flamingmad: Think its the fact that I've had to turn down breakfast in bed and not tuck into the chocolates I'd usually get on Mothers day. :17729:

So I'm trying on all the clothes that are just a bit too small for me and focusing on the positives I'll acheive by sticking to LT!

Hi not my totm yet but it is day 11 and found it really hard today, not the food really just how this effects the rest of my family, my hubby wanted to go with family for a meal I was ok with it but he not happy eating while I don't, don't misunderstand me he is really proud of me but I feel it affects our life so much, God sounds so dramatic, it must be the way I am feeling, shouldn't mourn its the first bad day I've had, so sorry for hogging your post hope your TOTM is over quick and you get a great loss!!

Awww. :hug99:
Don't be so hard on yourself. Just think how much more you're going to enjoy yourself once you've lost this weight and by using LT you'll get there a lot quicker.

You can ease your guilt about not going out by saving the money you might have spent on the meal. Do that every time you don't go out and you'll have a nice stash to treat the whole family with when you get to goal. I'm telling my two boys that we're not going out at the moment because we are saving for our family holiday in Portugal! This is partly true and by not going out now, we'll have more to spend then!

Hey

I am on day 13 now but I think day 11 must just be a tough one! I got my TOTM on it and on top of feeling miserable and having awful cramps I was also in charge of preparing a gorgeous meal for my mother and boyfriend after baking chocolate chip cookies for her present. I got through it but felt thoroughly sorry for myself lol!
I am worried how my weigh in will go tomorrow as I am still feeling really bloated. I am hoping to get on a high again if I get good news tomorrow!!

totm sucks:(im so bloated and sooooooooo fed up of drinking water,but i LOVE this diet im always full i havnt had 1 day of feeling hungry since day 5 im on day 15 now so going good:) just think ur totm will pass then ull be back feeling great again.

:eek:Hi Sci-fi.
I see from your tracker that you've lost 4lb on your second week. Well done thats fantastic and well worth the hard work to get through the bad days.
I've been trying on clothes that I've got stuffed in back of wardrobe and not worn for over a year. The fact that I can wear some now and others are nearly wearable has got me through my TOTM. I've taken a photo of one outfit that's just a bit too small and have put it as my screensaver and wall paper on phone to try and keep me motivated.

Keep up the good work

:eek:Hi Sci-fi.
I see from your tracker that you've lost 4lb on your second week. Well done thats fantastic and well worth the hard work to get through the bad days.
I've been trying on clothes that I've got stuffed in back of wardrobe and not worn for over a year. The fact that I can wear some now and others are nearly wearable has got me through my TOTM. I've taken a photo of one outfit that's just a bit too small and have put it as my screensaver and wall paper on phone to try and keep me motivated.

Keep up the good work

Thanks a million, it was a tough week but it worked out ok. I feel i am only getting back to normal now lol!

Back