TOTM & Induction

creamsoda

= Nightmare. Tbh I've not been craving any foods {although last night i just wanted to sit down with a bowl of pasta & large G&T instead of veggie and chicken bake - which I resisted} but i've a cracking headache!!

I don't know how it's going to affect my loss either I was hoping to a decent loss this first week to keep me motivated but who knows.

Does everyone else struggle when it comes to totm?

I do! I'm constantly hungry, I devour anything in sight so when I know TOTM is approaching i get the kids to eat all the chocolate and sweets in the house. I try to stick to sugarfree jelly but its hard :(

Jelly and cream is my litte float around the totm and any wobbles I might have...I reach for that. Its was in the fridge ready and waiting like a good puppy dog... Just tell the kids its horrble as U may return to it with holes where tiny fingers have been picking..... I told my youngest that if he eat any he would grow boobies..... Cruel Mummy BUT ITS MY JELLY AND CREAM!!!!

Hee Hee Heeeeee

Woofy X

Yes it's an awful time to be following any programme. My routine is pretty rigid, but I save my sweet bar for the evening. I also just try to keep myself REALLY busy, so that I keep my mind off it.

Some things that I have used to me to keep me busy are:

Have a long bubble bath with candles

Exfoliate and fake tan your body

Sort through your wardrobe and put clothes into piles for will never wear again, too small, charity, ebay and then organise your wardrobe so you can routinely get rid of things

Cut pics out of magazines, next directories etc of all the clothes that you will wear when you are slim. Make a poster of them and stick it up somewhere where you can see it. I did this and it's keeping me really focused.

Clean out the kitchen cupboards. Boring but take a lot of time and you feel good when it's done.

I know these all sound a bit cheesy, but they have really kept me busy during the times that I was sitting craving something.

Top tips, babes. Have you any tips for......

WANTING TO KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive the unwanted friend to stay, totm and I feel so GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Painfull. Grumps ( but still happy, so mixed. I need help)
The littlest thing like, HIM NOT FINISHING THE WASHING UP AND JUST LEAVING IT SITTING THERE.....Is doin my head in. Im thinking of just binning it!!!!

Got hold of my hair and cut it today cause it was p***** me off!!!

Evening primrose might help?

Woofy X

No tips for that Woofy! I get the grumps also. I just get so impatient and ratty.

Put the washing up on his favourite chair in the lounge. ;).

TOTM for me, and just been out with a friend for a drink, there was a biscuit with the coffee, and it was so difficult to not eat it!!!

hey woof , just be super selfish hunnie , lay in a bath and lock the door , take a voddy with you if thats what it takes but have some real time for you xxxx

Back