TOTM PROBLEMS AFTER LT ?

CAROLYN

CWP CONSULTANT
Hi everyone !
I did refeed at my target weight, losing a further 5 lbs, and have maintained ever since, which I'm obviously pleased about BUT I've now missed 2 periods since finishing LT !
Don't think I'm pregnant ( Doctor still wanted to do a test & will get results next Wed )
I had TOTM as normal whilst on LT !!
Has anyone else had the same problem since finishing LT ?

Isn't your BMI now a little low? Maybe that is something to do with it

No, not me! x

i've gone the other way. i hadn't had a period for 3 years, started LT and come on in my 2nd and 4th week, NICE ONE!!

Yip, you pregnant girlfriend!!!!!!!!!lol I usually dont have any cos of the injection, but low and behold, I get to healthy BMI and they bloomin start again. Tut tut, more expense!!!!!!lol

Thanks for your replies everyone !
Garry, thanks for that ! LOL !!
Vicki, that's great news !
Chele, didn't notice until you said, but my BMI has dropped below 20 due to the 5 lbs that I didn't expect to lose whilst refeeding.
Chunky, hope you're not right ! I'm hoping that Chele's explanation proves to be right ! LOL !!
I'll let you know results of the pregnancy test on Wednesday !

You are offically very near to underweight.... and that would be a very good explination hun x

Think you could be right, Nicki ! Might have to start adding some healthy snacks to increase the number of calories that I'm having !
This is the first time EVER that I have had to think about INCREASING instead of DECREASING number of calories ! LOL !!

Lol...what i wouldnt give to be in your situation hehe ...fingers crossed for you xx

Thanks for your replies everyone !
Garry, thanks for that ! LOL !!
Vicki, that's great news !
Chele, didn't notice until you said, but my BMI has dropped below 20 due to the 5 lbs that I didn't expect to lose whilst refeeding.
Chunky, hope you're not right ! I'm hoping that Chele's explanation proves to be right ! LOL !!
I'll let you know results of the pregnancy test on Wednesday !

Carolyn, can you bear to wait till next Thursday?! Maybe you should get a Clear Blue test kit and know within seconds!

Sorry, Trimlee, only just read your post ! I didn't test myself because I KNEW that I wasn't pregnant & I was right, I'm not !!
Doctor thinks that I have endometriosis & that's why my periods have stopped.
He doesn't think that I'm underweight either as he says that a BMI of 19 is in the healthy range for my height ( hurrah ! )

Back