Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Totm/weigh in

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Kimmiejaytee, 26 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Kimmiejaytee

Kimmiejaytee Full Member

I'm on week two, weigh in tomorrow bit totm for me is major bloating and generally a huge stomach lol. Wondered if this has effected any of your weigh in's previously?

:) xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kf12g10

Kf12g10 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    7st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(3.05%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Not happened to me yet but from what others have said it may effect it this week but the extra loss will show next week :)

4. NatsNotFat

NatsNotFat Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(34.48%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Wk 1 lost 9lbs. Wk 2 was totm lost 2lbs. Wk 3 back up to a 6lb loss. Next totm lost 6lbs so big variance. I'm usually a big bloater and without cd used to gain about 7lbs with the dreaded monthlies.
    Fingers crossed you get a loss :) good luck!!

5. flab fighter

flab fighter The fat is melting away!

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(16.07%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This affected my weigh in normally 5-7lbs but had a 3lbs loss which is still good but not had a TOTM for a year due to my weight so nice to see them back.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.