TOTM

likealobster

I have just started my period today, first one on CD. I am feeling physically hungry much more than I have for the other days I've been on the diet.
I had expected to crave junk food but I am just feeling really hungry.
Does anyone else feel hungrier when it is their TOTM?

Anyone found a miracle way of dealing with it?

Cheers

Hi

No miracle way of dealing with TOTM that I know of :-( Sorry but didn't want to just read and run!

I've just looked at your ticker and with the amount you have to lose at a stone a month maybe you could tell yourself that in a mere 12 TOTM's time you'll be at goal!!!

xx

Hi, I have that problem too.

Try splitting your packs so you have more meals - and have an extra pack each day rather than eating something you shoudn't or giving in.

Keep strong and tell yourself that it will not last long. :)

Cheers slimoncemore,

I think splitting the packs is a good idea. I will try that next time it hits. Luckily it only lasted for about 10 hours today and has passed now.

Cheers

mINE THIS MONTH WAS THE SAME, ENDED UP HAVING 3 WHOLE PACKS BY 1PM ON THE WORST DAY, LUCKILY THAT WORKED AND THEN HAD ONE PACK IN THE EVENING, ITS BETTER TO HAVE THE PACKS THAN EAT, AND JUST DRINK DRINK DRINK THAT WATER

My problem's always been the week before TOTM, I feel ravenous, once my period starts I'm fine, the hunger goes, but that week before is a killer I just want to eat,:eek: nothing sweet just savoury stuff.

Ivr just got through mine and found it not bad - just drank tea when hungry and water as normal - no miricles im afraid!

Back