Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by jenna113, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

1st weigh in today - a bit disappointed coz im on. not faiiiirrrr....

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Don't worry - just think how brilliant it will be next week ;)
    Mini likes this.
  4. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

5. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

my weigh in is tonight.

and my tummy is sooo bloated.

damn TOTM. of all days... sob sob :cry:
  6. Lilypad

Lilypad Full Member

Don't worry, i bet you are pleasantly surprised. Just stick with it. kate
  7. magickmel

magickmel Loves VLCD's !

Lighter Life and now CD
    Hey don't worry ! I always lose less in TOTM and feel all bloated but you will make up for it next time. Don't be dissappointed whatever you lose, it's not worth losing your motivation.
  8. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

i hope so
  9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    It will all work out at the end of the month and there is no need to get might find your pleasantly surprised!

Keep an eye on your body measurements as well as your weight as these do come down sometimes quicker.

I know it can be hard not to get a good result as our reward for being so good all week...but it is the over all result that counts....Well this is what I tell myself after not shifting any weight this week .:rolleyes: :eek: [​IMG]

Be sure to let us know how you get on:)

Love Mini xxx
  10. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

I sure will, Mini

Fingers crossed :tear_drop:
  11. artemis

artemis Lil' Miss Naughty

Lighter Life
    Yeah, Ive been struggling for a while, and this is the first in a while that my head has been in the right place. My weighin is tomorrow, but im in TOTM and feel bloated as hell, really worrying that I wont have lost and it will put me off tomorrow.
  12. jenna113

jenna113 Full Member

hi artemis

yesterday was my first weigh in and i was on. typical. i was a bit disappointed that TOTM decided to pay me a visit on that day of all days..

but i lost 11.5lbs plz dont worry. arrange with you councellor to go for a pop in when TOTM is over to weigh you you can see how much you lost 'officially'

lots of luck...dont get discouraged!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.