TOTM

jenna113

1st weigh in today - a bit disappointed coz im on. not faiiiirrrr....

:(

my weigh in is tonight.

and my tummy is sooo bloated.

damn TOTM. of all days... sob sob :cry:

Hey don't worry ! I always lose less in TOTM and feel all bloated but you will make up for it next time. Don't be dissappointed whatever you lose, it's not worth losing your motivation.

It will all work out at the end of the month and there is no need to get upset...you might find your pleasantly surprised!

Keep an eye on your body measurements as well as your weight as these do come down sometimes quicker.

I know it can be hard not to get a good result as our reward for being so good all week...but it is the over all result that counts....Well this is what I tell myself after not shifting any weight this week .:rolleyes: :eek:
banghead.gif

Be sure to let us know how you get on:)

Love Mini xxx

I sure will, Mini

Thanks

Fingers crossed :tear_drop:

Yeah, Ive been struggling for a while, and this is the first in a while that my head has been in the right place. My weighin is tomorrow, but im in TOTM and feel bloated as hell, really worrying that I wont have lost and it will put me off tomorrow.

hi artemis

yesterday was my first weigh in and i was on. typical. i was a bit disappointed that TOTM decided to pay me a visit on that day of all days..

but i lost 11.5lbs surprisingly...so plz dont worry. arrange with you councellor to go for a pop in when TOTM is over to weigh you again..so you can see how much you lost 'officially'

lots of luck...dont get discouraged!!

Back