• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tough Bank Holiday

Hi everyone

Well I proper proper caved in on saturday night and i ate!!!! what a stupid cow I am!!! I'm in week 3 and have lost a stone and I feel great. I just felt so angry that everyone I know was out drinking and eating and I was sat in on my own with a glass of water!!! It's my own fault I know and I have been 100% for the past 2 days.

A word of advise though if you are thinking about eating.... DONT DO IT!!! I have found the last 2 days SO flippin hard and have almost eaten again today but I haven't as I'm not going to let it beat me.

I got a glass of sparkling water and logged in on here. To be honest I dont know what I would do without this forum, its brilliant and your all such nice people.

So sorry for the rant, but the hunger pangs have gone now! (I could have eaten a small child when I started typing)

I weigh in on Weds so it will be my own fault if I have put on. In a stupid stupid way though I am sort of glad I did it as I have learnt my lesson, and I WONT be eating on this again!!!

Rant over...... big hugs

loulou xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
That's right hon, you rant away, read the stuff on here and get back on that 100% horse - YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Its just a blip...move on you lost lots and now u will continue with ur journey. Hopefully because you only ate one day you will get back into ketosis more quickly and the hunger pangs will subside. Good luck on Wednesday

Thank you for having your rant! Just by reading it has passed some time for me and now my hunger pang has gone. x:)

Day 2 for me tomorrow.....Hope it goes ok.

Taylor

Silver Member
I know Exactly how that feels. I almost caved in and ate today so I went for a walk. Just now I went out the kitchen and almost had a breadstick so I too grabbed a glass of sparkling water.
I have to keep telling myself....if I can easily eat something while I'm on TFR then HOW am I going to control it when I refeed, cos a breadstick here and the odd biscuit there leads to more and more and that was my downfall on refeed last time.

Ok rant over....it's out of my system now!

Well done Taylor its not easy to keep control sometimes. I find the weekends the hardest. I'm proud of myself today that I didnt start filling my face. I think i just need to take this diet day by day instead of feeling overwhelmed by the bigger picture. Having a peppermint tea and going to have a good sleep tonight. Thanks for all the replies everyone, its great to have the support xx