Tough night last night

merlin

Me as I want to look xxx
Hi guys,

It was quite a tough night last night :sigh:. But what makes up for it was that I woke up this morning and felt really happy that I was on day 3 and believe it or not my work uniform actually feels a little bit looser :).

I think I will need to stay very occupied this weekend but have loads of DIY to get on with.

I seriously forgot how hard it is but I have a journey to make and thanks to this site I think I will make it. I came on last night and it kinda melts away the need to think about food. So thank you.

Have a great weekend all. XXX Merlin XXX

Tough nights are a ***** but the important thing is you didn't act on temptation - much kudos to ya kid :)

The rewards are a-comin :D

It is very hard i'm on week 4 now it seems like only yesterday when i was on day 3 it does get easier hun. Friday night are my worst night as my fella goes to a pub quiz and i would usually order a takeaway and pig out watching big brother. But thats a habit i have to break the urge is still there to pick up the phone and order but i'v not given in the last few weeks so tonight i'm not going to either. Just take it day by day you will get there in the end

Keep going Merlin,youre doing brilliantly,it is hard but as you know,well worth it x

...thanks to this site I think I will make it. I came on last night and it kinda melts away the need to think about food. So thank you.

Have a great weekend all. XXX Merlin XXX

Tell me about it! This site is the best thing that happened to LTers!
Well done Merlin, enjoy the improved fit of your clothes. And yes, you will make it thru this evening without a take-away :)!

your doing great Merlin well done x

Easy peasy lemon squeezy - you can do it Merlin. Any wobbles just log on to the site. It's fab for lifting your mood. We're all here for you. Good luck for your first weigh-in, you will be amazed.

Great work - thought about grabbing a calender and ticking each day off and maybe making a note about your mood so you can look back at inspire yourself if you ever get down again ???

hi merlin,
your doing really well...alot of people don't even get this far, yuo will have the worst over you soon, and if your uniform is loose now, think what it will be like in a week even two weeks.
Keep at it and ask this guys and girls around here and help and advice...all the best!!!

Thanks, the calendar is a good idea I will try that this weekend.

Well done hunni....GREEEEEEAAAATT ON YOU for staying strong and not giving in like weaker less determind others would!!!!
Roll on weigh in day xx

You are doing brilliantly hun! Well done for staying so strong.

x

It's strange, isn't it! On day3 I noticed difference...hope it carries on!!

Good luck x

Back