Tough Week

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MrsR2004, 14 December 2008 Social URL.

1. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Hi everyone,

Well, this week has been my 4th week :eek: and I have had such a rubbish week! :(

My business has been really hard work this week, lots of problems and deadlines etc and then my little boy had a severe allergic reaction on Wednesday (on his 3rd birthday :cry:) and it just breaks my heart seeing him like this, I just feel completely frazzled and a bit down.

However, I am so pleased that I managed to still SS all week and so have been 100% from day 1, this is normally the kind of week that would kick me right off a diet and heading straight for chocolate! Being a comfort eater! This forum has helped to keep me focused though so thankyou.

The downside is my water intake, I have just had no time, I normally drink 4 litres but have been having half of this and have noticed I have been thirsty and a bit lightheaded, and just not feeling that great so know I definately need to up it again this week. It is my weigh in tomorrow so hope the water hasn't made too much difference - and the worry!

So just wanted to say thanks for posting some great threads which kept me reading and inspired :hug99:

Thanks Michelle x
    wannabeskinny and tara66 like this.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    CD SS
    Well done for sticking with it and sorry to hear it's been a rotten week for you. Hope next week is better xxx
  4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Well done you for sticking to it..!!! Next week will better.!!

x x
  5. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Thanks Porgeous - I love your before and after xmas party pics, you really do look stunning but also much much happier :)

Yes, thanks Kitteh, really hoping this week will be better and not as busy x
  6. yasmine-samara

yasmine-samara Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Duodenal Switch
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your awful week and well done for not giving in.
    I just wanted to ask you if you still wanted to take partin the 6 stone challenge? there is no pressure at all but I wanted to know either way so I could ammend the members list!!

Good luck for week 4

7. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Gastric Bypass
    Sorry you had a tough week and hope your son is now fully recovered, well done chick on not giving in I know a lot of us turn to food in times of stress so you should be very proud of yourself...xx
  8. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Sorry to hear of your awful week, hope this ones better.
  9. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    How has the weigh in gone? I hope everything calms down in your life this week for you! Well done for sticking to CD 100% in such as stressful time.
  10. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Hi everyone, thanks for the support and yes my little boy is much better now. Unfortunately my weigh in was not what I had hoped, I only lost 1lb and was gutted, keep thinking was it worth the extra effort of not giving in to food this week but as my husband rightly pointed out, had I eaten/comfort eaten this week I could have easily gained 5lb and ruined my hard work so far!

So I am trying to just up my water for this week and hope for a better loss next week and when I think about my loss over 4 weeks it is way more than I expected so am very pleased :)

Hi Yasmine - yes I would like to be part of the 6 stone challenge - I cant remember the details? Has it started already?

Thanks everyone x
  11. tara66

tara66 Silver Member

Lipotrim TFR
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.