Tough Week

MrsR2004

Hi everyone,

Well, this week has been my 4th week :eek: and I have had such a rubbish week! :(

My business has been really hard work this week, lots of problems and deadlines etc and then my little boy had a severe allergic reaction on Wednesday (on his 3rd birthday :cry:) and it just breaks my heart seeing him like this, I just feel completely frazzled and a bit down.

However, I am so pleased that I managed to still SS all week and so have been 100% from day 1, this is normally the kind of week that would kick me right off a diet and heading straight for chocolate! Being a comfort eater! This forum has helped to keep me focused though so thankyou.

The downside is my water intake, I have just had no time, I normally drink 4 litres but have been having half of this and have noticed I have been thirsty and a bit lightheaded, and just not feeling that great so know I definately need to up it again this week. It is my weigh in tomorrow so hope the water hasn't made too much difference - and the worry!

So just wanted to say thanks for posting some great threads which kept me reading and inspired :hug99:

Thanks Michelle x

Well done for sticking with it and sorry to hear it's been a rotten week for you. Hope next week is better xxx

Thanks Porgeous - I love your before and after xmas party pics, you really do look stunning but also much much happier :)

Yes, thanks Kitteh, really hoping this week will be better and not as busy x

Hi everyone,

Well, this week has been my 4th week :eek: and I have had such a rubbish week! :(

My business has been really hard work this week, lots of problems and deadlines etc and then my little boy had a severe allergic reaction on Wednesday (on his 3rd birthday :cry:) and it just breaks my heart seeing him like this, I just feel completely frazzled and a bit down.

However, I am so pleased that I managed to still SS all week and so have been 100% from day 1, this is normally the kind of week that would kick me right off a diet and heading straight for chocolate! Being a comfort eater! This forum has helped to keep me focused though so thankyou.

The downside is my water intake, I have just had no time, I normally drink 4 litres but have been having half of this and have noticed I have been thirsty and a bit lightheaded, and just not feeling that great so know I definately need to up it again this week. It is my weigh in tomorrow so hope the water hasn't made too much difference - and the worry!

So just wanted to say thanks for posting some great threads which kept me reading and inspired :hug99:

Thanks Michelle x

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your awful week and well done for not giving in.
I just wanted to ask you if you still wanted to take partin the 6 stone challenge? there is no pressure at all but I wanted to know either way so I could ammend the members list!!

Good luck for week 4

xxx

Sorry you had a tough week and hope your son is now fully recovered, well done chick on not giving in I know a lot of us turn to food in times of stress so you should be very proud of yourself...xx

How has the weigh in gone? I hope everything calms down in your life this week for you! Well done for sticking to CD 100% in such as stressful time.

Hi everyone, thanks for the support and yes my little boy is much better now. Unfortunately my weigh in was not what I had hoped, I only lost 1lb and was gutted, keep thinking was it worth the extra effort of not giving in to food this week but as my husband rightly pointed out, had I eaten/comfort eaten this week I could have easily gained 5lb and ruined my hard work so far!

So I am trying to just up my water for this week and hope for a better loss next week and when I think about my loss over 4 weeks it is way more than I expected so am very pleased :)

Hi Yasmine - yes I would like to be part of the 6 stone challenge - I cant remember the details? Has it started already?

Thanks everyone x

Back