Tracey's healthy yummy lovely journey

Merry Christmas Tracey! Hope you have an amazing day with your loved ones!

Ps i cant see you diary hun, because you are in the silver section...

I think when you get to a certain amount of posts you will. I put it there because of work possibly being nosy. Merry Christmas :)

I see!!

I post a LOT so I wonder when i'll be allowed see those threads.

Well guys, i went to my weigh in on Monday morning and I had a 2 pound loss. Amazing eh? I couldn't believe it! I was SO SO happy.

As I could have predicted, what followed was three days of absolute piggery. I've eaten SO much. Desserts, crisps, chocolate, white bread, fried things, fizzy drinks, wine etc etc. I would actually be afraid to weigh myself.

So, moving on!! I have had a wonderful and fantasic christmas and I enjoyed not having to worry about what I was eating BUT its going to take a lot of work over the next few days tp tey balance things out. My next weigh in is monday morning so i have four full days to try and erase three full days of awful eating. The plan? Stick to the plan but have LOADS of super free, like significantly more than normal. Drink lots of water and have under 5 syns tomorrow and Friday as a bit of a boost. I have no doubt that it's going yo be difficult with all the chocolate etc around but it had to be done. I'm going to take a stroll to the shopping centre tomorrow and get lots of fruit and veg stocked up. Has to be done!!i hoe everyone has had an amazing Christmas :)

I was absolutely spoiled!!

image-2812684128.jpg

Me and my lovely OH on xmas day

image-4101249464.jpg

My christmas dinner. It was so good!

image-3118677000.jpg

The banoffi i made! So naughty lol

image-3880919779.jpg

Me on xmas day!

image-1480465274.jpg

Xmas PJs :)

image-2428324735.jpg

My lovely mammy!

image-3090624949.jpg

Xmas eve tradition of hot chocolate, goodies, and washing The Polar Express (i'm the oldest of 5 siblings)

image-3530283882.jpg

Perfect St. Stephens Day today. Wine, candles, fire, PJs and great tv! It was the most relaxing day :D

Happy holidays!

Last edited:
Lovely pics and hope you had a lovely Christmas! Agree, your mam looks really young :) xx

Hi Everyone,

Hope everyone has a nice evening planned to welcome a new year.

I just went to my dreaded weigh in and the result was a 4.5 pound gain. I can so handle that! Could have been so so much worse. I lost 2 pounds last week unexpectedly so im seeing it as a 2.5 pound gain over christmas. I am going to enjoy tonight (indian take away and wine) and tomorrow its straight back on plan. I honestly cannot wait!!

:D

Happy New Year! Can't believe it's 2013 :)

13 has always been a lucky number for me (most recently i won the michael buble tickets on 13th december) so I am hoping for great things.

So today is the first day of being properly back on track. Quite apt that it's the 1st day of the year, hehe. I am planning on getting rid of this Christmas gain so hoping for a 3lb gain this week. Very possible if i'm very good. So far today i have had boiled eggs on brown toast. No super free yet but i plan to make a big pot of chilli thia evening with loads of superfree and enough to have for lunch in work tomorrow too. Being back in work tomorrow is going to be a shock to the system so i won't be going to the gym. I will be going on Thursday and Friday though, for sure. Perhaps on Sunday too! Feeling extremely motivated.

OH and my family got me some gorgeous gifts for Christmas. It's all so... Me! OH and I are moving in together for the first time in the next couple of weeks which is SO exciting so many gifts were home related which I love. Things like a fancy food processor, yankee candles and oil burner, LUSH set and LUSH bath bombs, gorgeous body shop bath set, pasta/rice holders, corn on the cob holder thingies etc. OH and I made our very first joint-purchase at the weekend. We bought a TV, so exciting! We have our eyes on one or two apartments in an area not to far from my home. Its not the fanciest of areas but it's in a secure apartment block, near lots of shops like Tesco, M&S and Aldi, near a cinema and nice restaurants, nice take-aways, on a very good bus route. It ticks loads of boxes for us. Two bedrooms, spacious sitting room, a BATH, ensuite as well as big bathroom, nice kitchen, has a dishwasher/washing machine and drier and it generally looks clean and lovely. Its just outside our price range so if they dropped the price a bit we would be happy to go ahead with it. This is just SO exciting! I can't wait to find a place, make it official, and move all of our things in to it. To have all our things in one place will just be so exciting! Please send us good vibes for this week because i'm anxious we will miss out on it. Hopefully not :)

I am also really thinking about my career at the moment. I want to be a Montessori teacher and put my drama qualification and love of children to use! I want a job where I feel happy and I love the idea of teaching little children. In 2013 i will hopefully be doing a course of some sort to move closer to my goal of being happy and fulfilled in a job. I want out of my job as soon as I can so hopefully I will be making that happen over the coming months.

Here's to a great 2013 :)

Lots of exciting things happening for you by the sounds of it :) I am a Yankee candle fan, half price in Clinton at the mo too!

Todays Food...

Breakfast - 1.5 slices wholemeal bread toasted wth 2 teaspoons of flora butter (2) with two boiled eggs and ketchup (1)

Lunch - 2 ryvita (1.5) and some phily light garlic and herb (hexa) half a banana and a carrot. A muller light toffee flavour (free) and a can of coke zero.

Dinner - home-made chilli con carne with quorn mince (only EUR2 as opposed to EUR6 for lean mince. Both are free and it was lovely) chickpeas and kidney beans and carrots, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, red chilli, courgette, onion, and spring onion. Had this with boiled rice and a few SW chips Completely free and bursting with super free! :D i've made enough for lunch tomorrow and dinner tomorrow night too! I forgot to take a pic. Will do that tomorrow evening.

Snack - three sausages cooked with no oil (about 7 - yikes). I couldn't resist. OH was making his amazing sausage cassarole and they were just so good.
Half an alpen light bar (1.5)
A muller light greek style (.5)

HexA - milk in 1 tea, low fat WW cheddar sprinkled on the chilli, a dollop of philadelphia light.
Hex b - 1.5 slice wholemeal bread

Syns - 13.5

Not the most perfect of days in that I shouldn'f have had the sausages, but i'm still within 15 syns and I feel great after all the veg i've eaten today.

Will be having a nice peppermint tea before bed and i can officially call today my first day back on track :)

Can't believe i'm back to work tomorrow. Apartment excitement is stronger than work-dread though so that's something. Xmas is officially over but lots to be excited about and look forward to in 2013 - in particular me reaching my GOAL weight and enjoying each day a million times more. Today OH and i were talking about how we would love to plan a trip to Las Vegas. Were talking maybe a year down the road but it is so exciting. I have visions if me feeling great in a slinky sparkly dress in a cool Vegas nightclub!

Just think that you're working to pay for moving in together and all the excitement that goes with it! Back to work for me tomorrow :( xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Just think that you're working to pay for moving in together and all the excitement that goes with it! Back to work for me tomorrow :( xx

Thanks hun, that's what i'm doing! Ah it's not so bad i suppose... First day is always awful. Roll on tomorrow evening for you hun. Once first day ia over youve only one day till weekend :D

Exactly, back to living for the weekend lol! :D xx

You know it Joanne :D

I tried something new today and i'm so pleased with how it turned out. I made Mung Bean Wraps. They're basically free wraps made entirely from Mung Beans. Here is the recipe http://spiceandmore.wordpress.com/2009/08/17/an-exciting-discovery/

I soaked them over night but when i wizzed them in the food processor they still seemed too coarse so i added a small bit of boiling water. It made it in to a nice paste. I also added a bit of aromat, pepper, smoked paprika, and salt. I couldn't believe how well they worked out. Best part is they don't stick to the pan and they hold together so well. Here's how they looked..

image-2219789136.jpg

I also made amazing free chips! I cut them in to chips shapes, then microwaved them for about 8 minutes and sprayed with more spray oil and pit them back in the microwave for another 4 minutes. Then i fried them up in a frying pan with spray oil, black pepper, smoked paprika and a bit of salt and aromat.

image-1289511973.jpg

My dinner was amazing! I had a mungbean wrap filled with vegetable and quorn chilli and weight watcher low fat cheese, then half my chips i topped with chilli and cheese and the others i ate in their own. A gorgeous and tasty meal!

Todays Food...

Breakfast - 2 alpen lights and a banana.

Lunch - vegetable and quorn chilli with boiled rice and some weight watcher cheese. A muller light coconut yoghurt (.5) carrot sticks and reat of hexa philadelphia cheese (the light one with garlic and herbs. So good with carrot sticks).

Dinner - mung bean wrap, quorn and vegetable chilli, slimming world chips and weight watcher cheese (3).

Snack - muller light coconut (.5) and options hot chocolate (2)

HexA - weight watcher cheese
hexB - 2 alpen light bars (apples and sultana ones)
Syns - 6

Done for the night and delighted with myself after another good day :D

So the apartment I love is gone. Boo hoo. There is another one I like the look of too but we can't view it till Saturday because the viewings are at 5.30pm and we work later, so i hope its still available when we view. I'm taking the attitude that what's meant to be will be. What's for us won't pass us by :D

Attachments

• image-2989761872.jpg
    image-2989761872.jpg
    560.8 KB · Views: 30
Back