Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I have friends who have had it done - 3 of them in fact.
One had both done at the same time as they were so bad but her employer paid for it Privately but the other 2 had it done on NHS and are fine. One friend had it done in a private hospital used by NHS and could not believe how well she was treated and the other one had it done in an NHS hospital.
All of them had it done last year and feeling so much better and have got their lives back.
Good Luck to you.

Thank you! :) I started off on around 1,800-2,000 a day as I had a lot to lose. I gradually reduced it, and my current level is around 1,400 most days. Are you calorie counting? :) xx

I'm doing a mix of different things at the moment including juicing but thinking about maintaining on cc once I reach target :) x

I really hope so hon! Obviously it will only be one knee at first, so I'll still have one bad one, but hopefully I can at least get some relief from the pain. :) I'm hoping it will be easier afterwards because of being lighter. I made the mistake of reading some patients' comments on NHS Choices, which ranged from having very few problems, to having to have the leg amputated, lol. :eek: xx

Stay away from the comments section!! :D

No reading them! Like Stacks said - no reading ;) People usually only really make noise when there's upsets and things to complain about - you don't hear of the 542343243234 that all went REALLY amazingly and gave the people their lives back.

You can do it :)

And think how quickly you can run after Jessie ;)

No reading them! Like Stacks said - no reading ;) People usually only really make noise when there's upsets and things to complain about - you don't hear of the 542343243234 that all went REALLY amazingly and gave the people their lives back.

You can do it :)

And think how quickly you can run after Jessie ;)

Ooh yeah, I would definitely run after him!! :D xx

Incentives!

But who is the Jessie bloke???

Oh he's just a pretty plain looking bloke who does weight loss programmes:

1407932311464.jpg

Sigh.... :) xx

Well I'm coming with you!! I think he does do talks over here (he's American) because one of my FB friends has been to them. And I just remembered he's going to be on Biggest Loser as a new trainer too. :) xx

Popping in to subscribe. Amazing weight loss, congratulations! Just had to go back a few posts to see who you are all drooling over. All personal trainers should look like that - exactly like that!

Popping in to subscribe. Amazing weight loss, congratulations! Just had to go back a few posts to see who you are all drooling over. All personal trainers should look like that - exactly like that!

Thank you very much, hon. :) Yes, even I might be persuaded down to a gym if he was my PT, lol. :D xx

Back