Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Well I faced the scales and am 11st 2lbs, so 4lbs up as a result of my week off work. Could be worse - I'm glad I opted to be "good" every other day! Still, I'm not willing to accept being over 11 stone any more, especially with my op coming up, so onwards and downwards!! :D xx

Well I faced the scales and am 11st 2lbs, so 4lbs up as a result of my week off work. Could be worse - I'm glad I opted to be "good" every other day! Still, I'm not willing to accept being over 11 stone any more, especially with my op coming up, so onwards and downwards!! :D xx

That will be down in no time babe, you can do it xx

Still a good BMI though but as you say onwards and downwards. :)

I am having a "week off work" as it were as OH is at his Mothers and I must say I am finding it a bit hard not to eat out of boredom plus my aerobics and aqua class have not been on this week so having to do a bit of self motivation but would rather sit and read my Kindle. Thank goodness there are no biscuits and chocolate in the house.:eek:

Still a good BMI though but as you say onwards and downwards. :)

I am having a "week off work" as it were as OH is at his Mothers and I must say I am finding it a bit hard not to eat out of boredom plus my aerobics and aqua class have not been on this week so having to do a bit of self motivation but would rather sit and read my Kindle. Thank goodness there are no biscuits and chocolate in the house.:eek:

Oh yes, I know it's a fine weight for me. :) But with this op looming, I know that the lighter I am the easier it's going to be to get around, so that thought should keep me on the straight and narrow, lol. :)

I know what it's like trying to resist turning to food when you're at home alone! I spend a lot of time distracting myself on the internet, or as you say, reading my Kindle. It's probably just as well I'm back at work tomorrow! :) xx

Ugh, being at home surrounded by food is the worst! I paint my nails :) Then I can't open any packets without fearing marks :D

And you'll get under 11 stone again in no time Tracy!

As long as you had a good time to make it worth it - that's all that matters ;)

Hope work went well lovely :) xx

As long as you had a good time to make it worth it - that's all that matters ;)

Hope work went well lovely :) xx

Oh yes, it was definitely worth it, lol. :D

Work was fine, although I did spend ages trying to work out what was wrong with a particular spreadsheet, to no avail - it was driving me mad! The joys of accountancy!! :) xx

Work was fine, although I did spend ages trying to work out what was wrong with a particular spreadsheet, to no avail - it was driving me mad! The joys of accountancy!! :) xx

Amen to that!

I don't know how you do it every day!! If something doesn't add up in my monthly KPI spreadsheet I throw a fit like a genuine childish tantrum!!

I don't know how you do it every day!! If something doesn't add up in my monthly KPI spreadsheet I throw a fit like a genuine childish tantrum!!

Lol, having spent practically my whole working life on spreadsheets since 1985, I'm pretty much used to them by now. :D The one yesterday was a menace though, ended up having to send it to the company who'd created it (it's a complex development appraisal model), and they sorted it! :) xx

I'm just popping by to say hi! I'm new around the cc parts! And just having a nose at everyone's diary!!! Hope that's ok :) xx

Hi Kirsty, good to hear from you again! How are you doing? :) xx

I'm good. Well except on the weight front lol!! Hence why I'm trying something other than sw!!

But all a bit confused and baffled but willing to give it my best shot :)

How are you? Xx

I'm good. Well except on the weight front lol!! Hence why I'm trying something other than sw!!

But all a bit confused and baffled but willing to give it my best shot :)

How are you? Xx

I'm good too, thanks, apart from my dodgy knees, lol. I'm a big fan of CC, having lost 10.5 stone on it, so I can definitely recommend giving it a go! :) xx

I'm good too, thanks, apart from my dodgy knees, lol. I'm a big fan of CC, having lost 10.5 stone on it, so I can definitely recommend giving it a go! :) xx

Well I'm here and willing to stay haha! And advice/tips etx welcomed! I've even Opened my mfp diary open so people can see and help brave!!' Xx

Back