Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Lol, that's brilliant. :D I've never worked nights myself, but I'm pretty sure it wouldn't suit me! :) xx

I'd love to work nights, I don't really wake up properly until 11! But I don't think theres any need for Compliance Officers in the night time hours :(

But brilliant story Lexie!! :D

I'm good thanks, hon! How are you? :) I've been working at home today, giving my knees a rest, lol. They do actually get quite painful sitting at my desk all day, so sitting at home with my feet up, using a laptop, really helps. Still no date for my operation - I keep eagerly checking the post!

My daughter had two of her adult teeth removed today, in preparation for getting braces fitted next month. She's been waiting ages to be ready for braces - her baby teeth didn't want to come out very quickly! She's at my Dad's at the moment, but I imagine she'll be feeling sorry for herself when she gets home, now the anaesthetic has worn off.

Weight wise everything is fine - I'm hopeful of a return to the 10s soon, which will make me happy! :) xx

Aww bless her, I hope she feels better soon :( It's no fun having teeth out as an adult but definitely not when only 14. Poor love :( how is she feeling?

Have my fingers crossed the letter comes soon - you'll be zooming around before you know it ;) I'm not too bad ta - the certificates from that V2L course came today :D

I'd love to work nights, I don't really wake up properly until 11! But I don't think theres any need for Compliance Officers in the night time hours :(

But brilliant story Lexie!! :D

Suggest it ;)

Aww bless her, I hope she feels better soon :( It's no fun having teeth out as an adult but definitely not when only 14. Poor love :( how is she feeling?

Have my fingers crossed the letter comes soon - you'll be zooming around before you know it ;) I'm not too bad ta - the certificates from that V2L course came today :D

Suggest it ;)

Hi Kym! She's fine, thanks - she's been taking some paracetamol occasionally, but she didn't try to get out of school yesterday, which amazed me, lol. :D Yay to getting your certificates - are you planning on pursuing anything else along those lines? :) xx

Hi Tracy. Looks like you are doing great with your maintenance, well done xx Bet it was strange seeing the wedding pics 50 years on with young bridesmaid at two :). Still not on track this end but trying to keep control in weight with some ups and downs. Two weeks and we're off on hols for two weeks so damage limitation it is and see if I can sort myself out post hols :)

Hi Tracy. Looks like you are doing great with your maintenance, well done xx Bet it was strange seeing the wedding pics 50 years on with young bridesmaid at two :). Still not on track this end but trying to keep control in weight with some ups and downs. Two weeks and we're off on hols for two weeks so damage limitation it is and see if I can sort myself out post hols :)

Hi Sharon! How are you? I was only thinking about you yesterday, wondering how you were. :)

Thanks, I'm not doing too badly, lol. I'm just working on losing my holiday gain, which is par for the course! I just want to be as light as possible before my knee replacement, which I haven't had a date for yet - I eagerly check the post each day, but nothing so far! :) xx

Hi Kym! She's fine, thanks - she's been taking some paracetamol occasionally, but she didn't try to get out of school yesterday, which amazed me, lol. :D Yay to getting your certificates - are you planning on pursuing anything else along those lines? :) xx

Bless her heart! She had a prime excuse to ;) Mind you they've only just gone back - maybe give it when the braces are actually in ;) x

Thanks hun :) Probably not education wise for that as although I enjoyed it I didn't technically learn anything I hadn't already learnt from you lot! ;) It wasgood to prove to myself I could still use my brain though! V2L are pretty good though :)

Bless her heart! She had a prime excuse to ;) Mind you they've only just gone back - maybe give it when the braces are actually in ;) x

Thanks hun :) Probably not education wise for that as although I enjoyed it I didn't technically learn anything I hadn't already learnt from you lot! ;) It wasgood to prove to myself I could still use my brain though! V2L are pretty good though :)

I reckon she'll be keen to show her braces off when she finally gets them, lol. She's been desperate to get them for ages! :D xx

Thanks, Sharon and Lexie! :) I must admit I like being in the 10s, it feels a comfortable zone for me, so it's where I'd like to mostly stay - I know I'll always have periods of regaining, like holidays and Christmas, but if I can mainly hang out at 10-something I'll be happy. :) xx

Thanks, Tara and Moonwatcher! :) Yes, Tara, I'm glad I decided to be fairly restrained during my week off, as it means it's come back off pretty quickly, lol. I did enjoy my piggy days though! :D xx

Back in the 10's already?! Blimey. Willpower of steel!

Well done for getting back so quickly though, you have this maintanence thingy down.

Back