Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Oooh the bacon/beans one does sound scrummy. You temptress!!!

(I'm useless with fruit/veg too. I only like processed peas/beans/potatoes veg wise. Fruit ... well I like most but it's a case of it not being in as it gets eaten so quickly before it goes off (!))

Mmm I love oat cakes. I generally have them when I visit home. Can't get them here :(

Ah, of course you'll know what they are, Rachel! There used to be an oatcake shop very close to where I know live, that made them fresh and sold them with all the yummy fillings, but it closed down - luckily for my waistline!! :D xx

Oh love the pumpkin halloween costume x :). Really sorry to hear about your aunt - it's hard when someone close dies xx big hugs. Knee op sounds all on track. My sister has had both hers done this year and post op it's made things so much better for her so whatever the journey brings worth doing. Your weight us amazing x

We had a fab holiday - been back two weeks now. Battery in our scales gone which is probably a good thing - had to wear my next size up work trousers when I got back but back in the others again now. Just eating SW sensibly and letting it happen so not being hung up on the scales is a good thing. We've decided to just get on with it and not out a new battery in the scales just now.

Oh love the pumpkin halloween costume x :). Really sorry to hear about your aunt - it's hard when someone close dies xx big hugs. Knee op sounds all on track. My sister has had both hers done this year and post op it's made things so much better for her so whatever the journey brings worth doing. Your weight us amazing x

We had a fab holiday - been back two weeks now. Battery in our scales gone which is probably a good thing - had to wear my next size up work trousers when I got back but back in the others again now. Just eating SW sensibly and letting it happen so not being hung up on the scales is a good thing. We've decided to just get on with it and not out a new battery in the scales just now.

Hi Sharon - I just posted on your diary, lol. :D

Not weighing sounds like a good idea. I do weigh daily now that I'm maintaining, because the normal ups and downs don't bother me as much and I track them on an app - the graphs it produces are quite interesting. But I know how demoralising the scales can be when you're trying to lose, and I've always been an advocate of staying away from them! :) xx

Hi Sharon - I just posted on your diary, lol. :D Not weighing sounds like a good idea. I do weigh daily now that I'm maintaining, because the normal ups and downs don't bother me as much and I track them on an app - the graphs it produces are quite interesting. But I know how demoralising the scales can be when you're trying to lose, and I've always been an advocate of staying away from them! :) xx
Definitely can be demoralising with fluid blips and I've avoided the pain of seeing that number post hols - the clothes were tight and that's what I needed to know. Glad you're doing great with your maintenance xx :)

Hi Sharon - I just posted on your diary, lol. :D Not weighing sounds like a good idea. I do weigh daily now that I'm maintaining, because the normal ups and downs don't bother me as much and I track them on an app - the graphs it produces are quite interesting. But I know how demoralising the scales can be when you're trying to lose, and I've always been an advocate of staying away from them! :) xx

That's a good idea doing the graph everyday, to see which foods bloat you and stuff! Xx

I'm good thanks, Kym! Really busy at work trying to get everything sorted before I go off for my op in just over two weeks - how did it get so close??!! :eek: How are you doing? :) xx

Oooh not long now xx

Back