Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Hi Tracy - just doing a diary catch up. Halloween pic looks great. Re knee op,- my sister has had both her knees replaced in the last 12 months and she's 52 so there is a case for ops where the pain is so bad pre 60 xx It's helped her enormously.. Natural that you'll be up tight about it xx

Hi Tracy - just doing a diary catch up. Halloween pic looks great. Re knee op,- my sister has had both her knees replaced in the last 12 months and she's 52 so there is a case for ops where the pain is so bad pre 60 xx It's helped her enormously.. Natural that you'll be up tight about it xx

Thanks for telling me that, Sharon, that's reassuring! I've been so busy at work today that it's taken my mind off it a bit, lol. :) xx

How's the anxiety levels Tracy not long now and it will all be over :) I'll be thinking of you lovely lady xxx

You are our Queen madam, you will be nothing but fabulous throughout :D We are - and will be thinking of you! Hope it all goes well love xx

Thanks, everyone! :)

I had my final pre-op weigh in this morning - 10st 6lbs. I then put both sets if scales in a place where I know I won't be able to get them after my op, lol. I don't want to be obsessing over my weight afterwards, as I'm sure it'll go up a bit for a while! :D xx

Thanks, everyone! :) I had my final pre-op weigh in this morning - 10st 6lbs. I then put both sets if scales in a place where I know I won't be able to get them after my op, lol. I don't want to be obsessing over my weight afterwards, as I'm sure it'll go up a bit for a while! :D xx

Brilliant pre-op weigh in but I agree while you're recovering scales are not a good idea xx

Well done hun!! That is fabulous!

And 2 lb down too from the last time too :D

Good luck lovely :) Sock it to Doctor Bumface when he sees how well you're doing a little bit onwards x

Very best of luck Tracy! You will do great. Will be thinking of you!

Caz x

Lots of luck for tomorrow it's come so quick, don't disappear we don't mind if u don't stick to diet but still check in so we know your ok :) xxxx

Good luck x

Back