Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Thanks, hon. :) I suppose when you think what they do to you in a knee replacement op, it's bound to sting a bit, lol. My overriding memory of being in theatre is a lot of hammering and sawing noises!! :eek::eek: xx

Omg just the thought of them sounds makes me shiver! Xx

Hi Tracy xx hope things are improving - it will get better, my sister was the same but glad she had it done now xxxx there is a rainbow at the end of it xx

Yes when you put it that way it's understandable. It's like when I watched a c-section on TV - I was like so that's why I was so sore lol.

Just think each day you are (hopefully) getting better. Have a lovely weekend. Xx

I know, when you see operations being done, they never seem to be gentle! :D xx

Hi Tracy xx hope things are improving - it will get better, my sister was the same but glad she had it done now xxxx there is a rainbow at the end of it xx

Thanks, Sharon! I'm glad your sister had a good outcome, that's what I try to focus on when it's really bad. I think the swelling's going down now, which is an improvement. The Tramadol has been a life saver over the last few days! :) xx

Kat asked did the hospital give you one of these? Fill it with water & fridge it apparently & she says it's really helping with the pain & swelling, she's managed to lift her leg today although she had a fall last night (toilet broke her fall luckily)

Attachments

• image-1946117525.jpg
    image-1946117525.jpg
    491 KB · Views: 53
Kat asked did the hospital give you one of these? Fill it with water & fridge it apparently & she says it's really helping with the pain & swelling, she's managed to lift her leg today although she had a fall last night (toilet broke her fall luckily)

Ooh no, I didn't get one of those - I've had to make do with a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a tea towel!! :D Hope Kat is ok - I dread any sort of fall, but have managed to avoid it so far, fingers crossed. :) xx

You are truly showing how you earnt the title of our Queen :) You are such and insipration - and continue to be. Hope you're feeling easier love xx

You are truly showing how you earnt the title of our Queen :) You are such and insipration - and continue to be. Hope you're feeling easier love xx

Aww, thanks Kym, that's made me smile. :) I've had a trip over to my Dad's today and saw him and my sister and brother-in-law, which I enjoyed. Certainly needed some pain relief and an ice pack when I got back, but it was nice to be out for a while. :) xx

How you feeling today Tracy? X

I mean every word :) I love how you're battling through with always a smile and a kind word for everyone else too. You are a superstar xx

How you feeling today Tracy? X

Hiya hon - love your new profile pic! I've been struggling a bit today, if I'm honest. Paul is back at work, so I'm having to fend for myself, lol. The pain levels seem to have increased, which has got me down a bit, but at least I survived my first day home alone! :) xx

Hiya hon - love your new profile pic! I've been struggling a bit today, if I'm honest. Paul is back at work, so I'm having to fend for myself, lol. The pain levels seem to have increased, which has got me down a bit, but at least I survived my first day home alone! :) xx

So sorry to hear that your pain got worse today :-( are you managing to keep yourselves occupied or is it endless biggest losers/ Jesse (is that his name??)

So sorry to hear that your pain got worse today :-( are you managing to keep yourselves occupied or is it endless biggest losers/ Jesse (is that his name??)

Lol, I have been watching lots of crap telly, but no Jessie so far! I'll probably start watching some weight loss stuff now I'm back on the wagon - it didn't seem appropriate last week when I was scoffing cake and chocolate! :D xx

Lol, I have been watching lots of crap telly, but no Jessie so far! I'll probably start watching some weight loss stuff now I'm back on the wagon - it didn't seem appropriate last week when I was scoffing cake and chocolate! :D xx

Have you been watching im a celeb? What you been watching?
Sorry to hear your pain is bad :( I hope you feel better soon!
I'm glad you like my pic thanks :)
Xx

Back