Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Hello TraceyGWill,

I have just started my own journey of calorie counting to loose weight. Susie (ladyfelsham) spoke of what you have achieved and I had to find your diary.

All I can say is wow! You have achieved so much and I can't wait to finish reading your diary. :)

Anyway I hope that it is ok for me to post here and follow your journey.

lostinarnia xx

Hello TraceyGWill, I have just started my own journey of calorie counting to loose weight. Susie (ladyfelsham) spoke of what you have achieved and I had to find your diary. All I can say is wow! You have achieved so much and I can't wait to finish reading your diary. :) Anyway I hope that it is ok for me to post here and follow your journey. lostinarnia xx
Hello and thank you very much for your kind words! :) You're very welcome to post here, of course! I'm afraid it's not a very exciting diary - I've never been very good at updating it regularly! How much are you aiming to lose? This forum has been such a huge part of my weight loss journey - I hope you get as much support and motivation from it as I have! :) xx

Hello TracyGWill,

Thank you for your kind reply and words! :)

Don't worry I am not very good at consistent journal entries!

I don't know how much exactly I have to loose as I don't have scales at the moment (I will by the end of February though) but I know that it will be a long journey.

Thank you again!

lostinarnia xx

Boom!! Found your diary! That will keep me occupied on my commute next few days xx

How are you getting on back at work, and how's your knee skinny lady? X

I'm at page 3 reading about your knee op and someone on here annoying you and controversy!! I can't imagine anyone annoying you, you're one of the nicest most reasonable people on here and even if you disagree with an opinion you are always charming when putting your POV across!

Lol - must have been interesting on the forum back in summer 2012 !!

I'm at page 3 reading about your knee op and someone on here annoying you and controversy!! I can't imagine anyone annoying you, you're one of the nicest most reasonable people on here and even if you disagree with an opinion you are always charming when putting your POV across!

Lol - must have been interesting on the forum back in summer 2012 !!

Haha, yes I vaguely remember that but not the exact details! When I first joined the forum I didn't realise how some people reacted quite badly to any sort of criticism of their chosen plan, and I think I got embroiled in a couple of, um, debates about VLCDs. I've since learned to be a bit more circumspect in my interactions! :D xx

Hi tracy, how are you? Your knee getting better? Am bk on track now, have beem away due to family stuff.xx

Hi tracy, how are you? Your knee getting better? Am bk on track now, have beem away due to family stuff.xx

Hi Rani, good to hear from you - I hope everything's ok? :) I'm not bad, thanks! The knee is still painful, but it's improving and I'm back at work on a phased basis - I should be back to full time on 16th March. Weight-wise, it's holding pretty steady at 10st 2lbs on 1,400 calories a day, so it looks like that's my maintenance level. :) xx

Yes all ok here tracy. Sorry to hear ur knees still painful.? 1400 seems low for maintenance ?xx

I think it's about right for my age and activity level, adjusting for the permanent metabolism slowdown you get after weightloss, which is supposed to be around 15-20% I believe. :) xx

I think it's about right for my age and activity level, adjusting for the permanent metabolism slowdown you get after weightloss, which is supposed to be around 15-20% I believe. :) xx

1400 for maintenance sounds good to me! I'm already on 1560 and I'm like 5 stone heavier than you ha! :) my maintenance will be well low won't it :,( x

1400 for maintenance sounds good to me! I'm already on 1560 and I'm like 5 stone heavier than you ha! :) my maintenance will be well low won't it :,( x

Not if you keep up your Zumba, steps and running around after Maisie. Exercise is what gives you some cover for Chinese food, biscuits and colourful drinks with umbrellas. Although I wish I had more of Tracy's discipline - you are wonder and really show all of us how it's really done :)

Not if you keep up your Zumba, steps and running around after Maisie. Exercise is what gives you some cover for Chinese food, biscuits and colourful drinks with umbrellas. Although I wish I had more of Tracy's discipline - you are wonder and really show all of us how it's really done :)

Thanks Cat! :) I got a bit panicked for a minute there, thinking you were suggesting I take up Zumba, then realised you were talking to Geri. Phew!! :D xx

Like Cat said, you should be able to earn more calories by being active. I'm just an old crock, lol. :) xx

Haha your not an old crock at all! And when your knee is better maybe you can do zumba xx

Thanks Cat! :) I got a bit panicked for a minute there, thinking you were suggesting I take up Zumba, then realised you were talking to Geri. Phew!! :D xx

Pmsl!! You do crack me up

Although since you mentioned it, I reckon some abs work would be allowed with your dodge knees *wink wink*
Xx

Back