Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

I'm ok thanks, hon. :) Still using holiday to break up the week, so off on Wednesday again. :) xx

That's a good idea to ease back into it, you don't want to set yourself back by doing too much :) x

I got a nice little surprise in the post the other day. It's five years since I qualified with the ACCA, and I've been admitted to Fellowship, so I can now change my letters to FCCA, which sounds good if you say it as a word, lol. ;) xx

Attachments

• 1427540764382.jpg
    1427540764382.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 50
Congrats! I can't wait until my exams are over. Got 3 left!

I have my ACCA but I only worked in actual financial accounts for a couple of years before going over to the dark side!

14 papers seemed to go on forever!!

I have my ACCA but I only worked in actual financial accounts for a couple of years before going over to the dark side! 14 papers seemed to go on forever!!

Yay, another one! :) I actually only had to do 11 papers because I was already part-qualified with the ICAEW from when I worked for KPMG in the 1980s, so that was a bit better! :) xx

Yay, another one! :) I actually only had to do 11 papers because I was already part-qualified with the ICAEW from when I worked for KPMG in the 1980s, so that was a bit better! :) xx

I was already on the trading floor by the time I sat the advanced financial accounts paper - all those consolidated balance sheets and subsidiaries and pension calculations blew my mind! Pass mark for ACCA is 50% and I got 50% on that paper! Felt amazing when I finally finished ;-)

I was already on the trading floor by the time I sat the advanced financial accounts paper - all those consolidated balance sheets and subsidiaries and pension calculations blew my mind! Pass mark for ACCA is 50% and I got 50% on that paper! Felt amazing when I finally finished ;-)

Lol, I don't think I ever managed to get exactly 50%, but came pretty close - my last paper was advanced taxation, and I believe I got 53%! It does feel good when you finish, doesn't it?! :) xx

Lol, I don't think I ever managed to get exactly 50%, but came pretty close - my last paper was advanced taxation, and I believe I got 53%! It does feel good when you finish, doesn't it?! :) xx

I got 85% in advanced taxation. Ironic really that I got a tax bill for underpaid tax last week. Sigh!!

I got 85% in advanced taxation. Ironic really that I got a tax bill for underpaid tax last week. Sigh!!

Whoah, that's a good mark! I got something like that in Law - I've always been better with the wordy papers rather than the numerical (no idea how I've been an accountant for 30years!). :D xx

Last edited:
Well I weighed in this morning at 9st 12.9lbs - let's see how much damage that figure suffers over the next four days, lol. I started off as I mean to go on - 150g of my Thornton's Christmas chocs and three biscuits for breakfast! We're off to a Marston's pub for lunch - I've never been to that chain before, am thinking one of the yummy looking pizzas. :)

I'll report back on my "restart" weight after the weekend carnage! :D xx

Ooh you will be getting told off again .. Enjoy your easter feast xx

Well I weighed in this morning at 9st 12.9lbs - let's see how much damage that figure suffers over the next four days, lol. I started off as I mean to go on - 150g of my Thornton's Christmas chocs and three biscuits for breakfast! We're off to a Marston's pub for lunch - I've never been to that chain before, am thinking one of the yummy looking pizzas. :) I'll report back on my "restart" weight after the weekend carnage! :D xx

Haha sounds like the makings of a great weekend, enjoy lovely, you deserve it xxx

Back