Tracy's Journey Into The Unknown (Maintenance!!)

Achievement! I'm impressed. What yummies have been consumed for that?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well, it started with half a box of Thornton's and some biscuits, then lunch out (chicken tikka calzone followed by yummy chocolate dessert with custard!), then a little sleep to let it settle, then snacked through the evening on sesame coated caramelised peanuts and more chocolate, and finally a tuna pasta bake for dinner (I don't usually allow myself pasta, so it was a nice treat). When I binge I do it properly, you know - I reckon about 5,000+, roughly!! :D

But boy did I feel bad the next day!! :O I think my gallbladder-less body rebelled yesterday evening, I wasn't well at all, despite having had a more restrained day than on Friday. I tend to forget I don't have a GB, and it comes back to bite me in the bum every now and then!!

Still, no regrets - I've planned this as a diet break and I'm going to enjoy it, whilst remembering exactly how bad it makes me feel, so that being back on plan from Tuesday will be a relief! :D xx

That's an impressive days gain lol but you need to as 9st anything is banned!!!

Haha, I'm as dedicated to being naughty on my off-plan days as I am to calorie counting the rest of the time! :D I definitely won't be seeing that 9 again for a while, lol. :) xx

That is a serious off plan day. Sounds delicious though! :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Oh it was! :D I've decided enough is enough today though, and gone back on plan a day earlier than intended, lol. I just couldn't stand the thought of another day feeling so sick! And a 3kg weight increase is definitely enough!! :O xx

Oh it was! :D I've decided enough is enough today though, and gone back on plan a day earlier than intended, lol. I just couldn't stand the thought of another day feeling so sick! And a 3kg weight increase is definitely enough!! :O xx

Well done on getting back on it earlier, at least you enjoyed your treat days xx

Yay! Hope you get your final papers passed soon - are you taking them all at the same sitting? :) xx

They've changed it so you don't have to sit the finals all together. Also they're introducing 4 sittings a year now. I'm just going to do one at a time. I get too stressed out! x

They've changed it so you don't have to sit the finals all together. Also they're introducing 4 sittings a year now. I'm just going to do one at a time. I get too stressed out! x

Good idea - I never did more than 2 papers at one sitting, that was plenty combined with full time working and motherhood, lol. :) xx

Good idea - I never did more than 2 papers at one sitting, that was plenty combined with full time working and motherhood, lol. :) xx

I did 4 once. Sat P1 which was a written style paper (models etc) - I didn't study for it until the day before the exam thought it was worth a go. Revised 5 models and 3 chapters of the book out of over 20 and read the recent technical articles. 50 marks came up on 2 of the chapters I picked to revise and the other 50mark compulsory question I could use two of the models I'd revised and it was on financial services!! So had loads of decent market knowledge I could throw in to help explain stuff. Passed with 70. Someone was smiling down on me that day!!!!!

Lol, not quite - it was just over a kilo down today, out of the three it went up by! :O xx

Will prob be gone by Friday ;-)
Wonder Woman

I did 4 once. Sat P1 which was a written style paper (models etc) - I didn't study for it until the day before the exam thought it was worth a go. Revised 5 models and 3 chapters of the book out of over 20 and read the recent technical articles. 50 marks came up on 2 of the chapters I picked to revise and the other 50mark compulsory question I could use two of the models I'd revised and it was on financial services!! So had loads of decent market knowledge I could throw in to help explain stuff. Passed with 70. Someone was smiling down on me that day!!!!!

Haha, that's brilliant!! :D

Back when I was a youngster studying for the Chartered qualification in the 80s, I had to do five papers in one sitting, but I used to get block release from work then, and had no family commitments, lol. I had to do the ACCA without study leave, just home study, so one or two at a time was plenty! :) xx

Back