Tragic news update

What a really hard time for you. My thoughts are with you and your little girl. God bless.

Sarah
x

My thoughts and prayers will be with you and Hannah on Monday. God bless you both.

With love

Pleased to see you have posted Mags. I have been thinking of you and with definately be with you in thought on Monday
Irene xx

Have been thinking of you so god to hear how you are. Can totally relate to teh feelings re not seeing him. My dad died in Greece and the lost his body for 3 weeks which makes waiting for the funeral agonsing and not being able to be identified difficult & distressing so big hugs...its awful. At least on Monday you will have some closure and can begin to move to a new kind of normality, albeit slowly & painfully. My heart goes out to you both & my prayers continue to be with you; will send huge ones up on Monday. You will get through it. It will be incredibly sad & painful but I hope more than anything you will realise in that moment how much you are all loved & that the funeral will be a celebration of his life and that you may find some feeling of peace amongst the devastation. Keep us updated when you can but know that we are all thinking of you...

Dear Mags
I will be thinking of you on Monday. You will get through it because there is no other way. Just remember that you do not have to speak to people who come if you don't feel up to it.
Hannah will help you get through the day. My girls came to the wake but not the service and they enjoyed playing with the other children at the party to remember Daddy.
Anyway, like I said, if there is anything I can do please ring. Even if it is just someone who understands exactly how you feel, because sadly for both of us I really do.

Anna
x

Dear Mags

My heart really goes out to you, Hannah and the rest of your family, I will be thinking of you both on Monday and send my thoughts and prayers to you.

Love

Sorry to hear of your terrible loss, my love and thoughts are sent to you and your daughter. Sarahxx.

My thoughts will be with you all day today Mags.

Hope everything goes as well as it possibly can.

Diana xx

Same here :grouphugg: :grouphugg: xxxxx

Thinking of you both today xxxxx

Back