Tragic news update

dear Mags & Hannah

Monday will be hard but it has to happen and may help you gain closure to the nightmare you are currently living. of course I will stop and think about you as will many of us here on minimins.
It will be then time to move into a new chapter, sadly [but reality] without Marc.
I hope that the dark days become fewer as you learn to live with and accept your personal tragedy.
You and Hannah are in my thoughts and will be for a long time.
Take care of each other

Oh Mags, it just all seems so unfair that you are being kept waiting like this. In fact, it's all very unfair and my heart goes out to you and your little one.

I really hope that Monday goes as well as possible for you and that the sun comes out for your hubby. My Nanna always used to say that the sun at a funeral was the angels coming down to take them to heaven.

I believe that your hubby's spirit will always be with you and I'm sure he's looking down on you and little Hannah and sending you both lots of love and strength to try and get through this awful time.

My thoughts are with you both and the rest of your families.

Take care xxxxx

So sorry Mags.

Will be thinking of you and sending healing thoughts.

Do keep coming on here. There's support always.

xxx

Am so very sad for you and your daughter:cry: .

Sending love to both of you. Will be thinking about you on Monday - be easy on yourself.

Love Tasha

To Mags, Hannah and family,
Will be thinking of you on Monday. Hope everything goes well and you'll continue to be in my thoughts.
You are being very brave, words seem so inadequate at a time like this and if there is anything we at Minimins can do, let us know.

((HUGS)) xxxx

Thinking of you Mags and Hannah. Hugs.x

you sadness has touched us all and i hope our support will help now and in the future. be brave for the children but allow time to grieve your self . families that express their emotions generally recover and cope better in the long run. just because you dont see he ,dont feel hes not there with you .

Mags

I have just read with such sorrow your devastating news and words cannot express how sad I am for you and Hannah. You are already in my thoughts now and I will definitely be thinking of you with much love on Monday. I hope it is not too traumatic for you, but please remember that Mark will always be with you in your heart.

You have probably seen this before but I think it expresses what I want to say much better than I can ...

"Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn’s rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush.
Of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.
With warmest wishes and much love
Rachel x​

Mags,

Oh bless your heart hun, if there is anything at all we can do here at minis (i can't think of anything practical we can offer other than support) but if there is anything at all please just ask, I know I and many others will try to do as much as poss for you.

I can't imagine how awful you must be feeling now, and all I can offer is my honest condolensces and just to let you know that I will keep you and Hannah and Marc in my prayers, I will be thinking of you all on monday.

As others have said, he will always be with you in your heart and in your beautiful daughter.
He would have been terribly proud of your acheivements re weight loss, but as you said he loves you at whatever weight you are, you must try to stay healthy and strong for both you and your little girl.

Love and prayers,

Mrs T xx

You are both in my thoughts and prayers, and will continue to think of you over the difficulties you are facing, Take care and bless you both.

Lynn

Back